Lowest prices for your stay
USD 36
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
USD 36
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Hotels.comUSD 45
Expedia.comUSD 45
CheapTicketsUSD 45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Beautifully done Great location
100 meters from Betelnut Cafe/Crate Cafe/Deus Cafe A good 10 min walk to the beach
Super friendly staff Grounds and pool immaculate
For the betterment of Calmtree Please get some good quality fans, even the ones that spray out a cold mist. We left early because we couldn't sleep - rooms were too hot.
Otherwise superb - thank you .

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

This has to be one of the best places I've stayed in Indonesia. If you don't like the big hotel scene it is perfect. 8 bungalows around a pool, the landscape and gardening is beautiful and super relaxing. The bungalows are large and have a great comfortable deck where you can escape the heat. Included breakfast was great and they also do juices, smoothies and standard Indo fare all day. Is centrally located behind betalnut cafe (which is delicious and very popular). Staff are lovely and very accommodating. Only downside is mossies but they have nets and provide natural repellant so can't complain.100% recommend and will definitely return if we're every in Canggu.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angerah21
Reviewed 6 October 2015

My twin room was great - deck even had a day lounge as well as table and chairs. Everything I needed was there and outside shower very good. Breakfast served to deck was delicious and setting wonderful. Very relaxing and quiet spot.

Room tip: All bungalows located around the lovely pool and quiet. Choose according to size you need. Perfect setting for a wedding I reckon.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Angelika E
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for almost one week. The staff is excellent, food is all I tried good, the bungalow is clean with lots of space. After one month traveling this place made a perfect finish up. I was in a lot of different places in Bali while I traveled but calm tree beats all of them. Also the beaches near by, are perfect for surfing. I travel a lot in my life, but this place is one of the best I ever been. So dear calm tree team, thank you for your efforts and your excellent service! I will be back some days.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Cindy_Sch
Reviewed 26 September 2015

We had a great stay at the Calmtree Bungalows. Such a lovely, quiet and very green place. Beach is nearby, staff is very friendly and helpful and the room itself was great.
We were picked up from the airport after our flight had suffered a 2-hours delay. Our driver (Karbid, don't know if I spelled it correctly) had been waiting for 3 hours but was still extremely helpful and thoughtful when he drove us to the bungalow. He even offered to drive us to the beach first so we could see our first sunset on Bali.
We rented bicycles here was well, which was a fun experience. Biking to Tanah Lot is a fun thing to do when in Canggu.

We stayed in our bungalow for three nights. We had breakfast here every morning which was top quality and they have quite a big menu.

All in all, I don't think they could have done anything to make our stay even more pleasant. We'd recommend this place to everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple