Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kazza3013
Melbourne, Australia

A lovely 2nd visit

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
This was my 2nd stay at Bliss in Canggu. It’s still a beautiful oasis. This time I stayed in the Joglo room, which often has 2 friends sharing, so it has single beds. It has a cute little porch that overlooks the pond and a large outdoor bathroom. The spa treatments, menu and nightly dinners have not changed. You can now do aerial yoga, at a studio nearby, and that was a new experience for me. Once a week they take you for cocktails at Finn’s beach club (at your own expense)- this was very busy, with loud music and female table top dancers and far too noisy to allow us to chat. I met some really lovely ladies and enjoyed being able to get the driver to take me wherever I wanted. Special mention to Ani, who is a wonderful hostess, and the gardener, who was always there early to assist before other staff arrived.
You need only pack a few clothes, as you will live in the gorgeous sarongs that are provided.
Date of stay: June 2024
    AU$219
  • Official Site
8.5 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews daily massages other guests wonderful hostesses hot stone spa treatments mango pancakes lovely ladies ladies staying tarot reading coffee plantation balinese massage magic hands unlimited spa life changing beautiful staff new friends mobile phone
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2024

I stayed here for my first solo trip and can honestly say it’s the best thing I have ever done. The girls are incredibly kind and accommodating and really do make sure you are well looked after and help set your days out in order to achieve what you want when visiting. The villa is incredibly beautiful and the food is amazing! Very at ease being on my own travelling there and would highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2024
Reviewed 29 May 2024

My stay at bliss Canguu was such a relaxing time .
I was very burnt out and needing some me time and respite .

I had previously stayed at Villa peace but my dates I was hoping to stay again were booked out and only one room was left at canguu .so thought it was a sign to book the room .
I was actually overwhelmed entering as it was so spacious and absolutly stunning .

All the staff were so attentive and it was nice to see some familiar faces from Villa peace ..
There was always singing coming from the kitchen and i just loved overhearing there clapping , laughing and cheering during there staff meeting .

Each morning I took a short walk to have a coffee at close by cafes and enjoyed watching the locals start there day .
Then the rest of the day was filled with treatments , swimming , eating and chatting with the staff and other ladies staying there ..

I had sessions with Henri and the lady tarot reader which were both so transformational ..
(Highly recomend 2 sessions with Henri )

Ketut took me to Tirta empul and even made me an offering . I loved hearing all about his family on our day out ..

I could honestly write a whole book on just how amazing my experience was and how amazing each member of the staff are so it’s hard to keep it short ..

But the main thing I loved was just getting a hug each morning and they genuinely were so happy to see you .

I don’t get that in my every day life and i really needed that ..

I run around and look after everybody else so having the beautiful staff look after me was just very special ..

I hope I can get back in the near future to create more beautiful memories at bliss .

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 24 May 2024

This trip was my 70th birthday gift to myself and Bliss was everything I had dreamed of - and more! From the wonderful hostesses Ani & Eka to the therapy staff, the kitchen staff and the drivers at your beck and call, it was all perfect. The food was delicious, cooked with big smiles! I cannot recommend Bliss highly enough, and for me it was a trip of a lifetime!

Room tip: Can't beat perfection!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2024

I stayed at Bliss at the beginning of May.

You are treated like royalty from the moment you walk through the door & I have nothing but positive words to say about my stay at Bliss! From the delicious food (you HAVE to try the mango/banana pancakes) to the daily yoga sessions, the absolutely divine treatments, the incredible bath menu, kind-hearted hostesses & so much more.

Nothing was too much trouble for the ladies & their infectious laughter & smiles made the whole experience all the more special. I will absolutely be returning!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Services Ani, Guest Services / Front Office at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2024

Dear Becky,

We're truly grateful and thankful for the review that so thoughtful. We are so happiest to gets you a hug each morning and so genuinely were so happy to see you. we are run around and look after you so having the beautiful staff look after you was just very special. Every single day treat and taking care with loving, guggling, laughing were a special moment.
We hope that you can get back in the near future to create more beautiful memories at Bliss Canggu.

Bliss love

Ani and the entire Bliss Canggu team xx

Reviewed 17 May 2024

I came to Bliss for my first ever solo trip and first time to Bali and it exceeded my expectations… I honestly feel so sad to be leaving but so blessed & grateful that I was able to stay at such a gorgeous sanctuary with such beautiful staff and guests. The treatments were the best massages I’ve ever had in my life, the food was beautiful every and the personal drivers made me feel so safe and reassured. No request was ever too much for these amazing ladies, they are all so incredible. I will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Services Ani, Guest Services / Front Office at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2024

Dear Ashleigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Bliss Sanctuary Canggu!
We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you have exceeded of your expectations as your solo trip first time to Bali.
It warms our hearts to know that your stay with us is feeling so blessed & grateful stay at such a gorgeous sanctuary with our beautiful staff and you are well connected with other guests. We're delighted that the unlimited massages and flexible menu of food contributed to the great experience too. Especially you are finding your spiritual awakening at the magical Beji Griya Punggul. We wish you continued bliss, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience in the future.

Bliss love,