Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ashleigh B

Blessed, at peace, RELAXED

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2024
I came to Bliss for my first ever solo trip and first time to Bali and it exceeded my expectations… I honestly feel so sad to be leaving but so blessed & grateful that I was able to stay at such a gorgeous sanctuary with such beautiful staff and guests. The treatments were the best massages I’ve ever had in my life, the food was beautiful every and the personal drivers made me feel so safe and reassured. No request was ever too much for these amazing ladies, they are all so incredible. I will definitely be back
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 18 May 2024
Dear Ashleigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Bliss Sanctuary Canggu!
We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you have exceeded of your expectations as your solo trip first time to Bali.
It warms our hearts to know that your stay with us is feeling so blessed & grateful stay at such a gorgeous sanctuary with our beautiful staff and you are well connected with other guests. We're delighted that the unlimited massages and flexible menu of food contributed to the great experience too. Especially you are finding your spiritual awakening at the magical Beji Griya Punggul. We wish you continued bliss, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience in the future.

Bliss love,

AU$503
    AU$496
6.2 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews daily massages other guests wonderful hostesses hot stone spa treatments mango pancakes lovely ladies ladies staying tarot reading coffee plantation balinese massage magic hands unlimited spa life changing beautiful staff new friends mobile phone
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2024

I chose Bliss sanctuary to celebrate my 50th birthday and it was nothing short of exceptional!! The dedicated team treats you with the utmost love care and kindness. I would love to go back every year. This sanctuary definitely lives up to its name PURE BLISS!!!

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Services Ani, Guest Services / Front Office at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your amazing review, especially at your 50th birthday being exceptional, and we are really happy to be treating you in everything way with full of love, care and kindness. We are so thankful that you found a pure Bliss experience, how fabulous! We are looking forward to welcoming you back again at Bliss with your lovely friend Tammy.
Bliss Love Ani and the entire Bliss Canggu team xx

Reviewed 30 April 2024

I came to Bliss Sanctuary after an intense two week tour through Bali and Java. It was supposed to be a week of relaxation and pampering, but it turned out to offer so much more. Between the daily yoga, the massages, the hair treatments, the facials and all of their wonderful treatments, the delicious food and the wonderful camaraderie of the other guests, Bliss turned out to be a transformative journey. The warm and gracious hostesses will make sure you’re every need is met. Highly recommended !

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Services Ani, Guest Services / Front Office at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Luanne,

We're delighted to hear that you had a Transformative heaven on earth.
It's great to know that you found our beautiful sanctuary to be lovely and private and that the delicious food and the wonderful of the other guests, relaxation and pampering treatments, yoga and excellent journey. We're thrilled that you loved that our hostesses could organize your every needed. It is great to know that it added to your perfect holiday experience. We loved having you and hope to welcome you back soon with lovely Nancy!

Bliss love

Reviewed 27 April 2024

If you are looking for downtime and a retreat in the beauty and splendour of Bali, the bliss sanctuary is the place to go. The staff treat you like family. They go above and beyond to ensure every detail is met. You will be spoiled with some of the most amazing home cooked meals, smoothies and the best part is that they share their smiles, warmth and laughter with you.

The room I stayed in was immaculate. You are greeted with fresh flowers almost on a daily basis and the most beautiful array of sarongs (which I lived in on a daily basis). You truly can have unlimited massages if you choose to and the staff are more than happy to accommodate massages around your schedule if you are out exploring. Did I mention you also have drivers provided who will take you anywhere you want to go?

I spent my 40th birthday at Bliss and I was treated to some fantastic surprises organised by the staff. I am still blown away by their generosity and kindness.

Please note that changgu is area that has a lot of construction ongoing. There may be noises during the day or from surrounding villas. It’s not much the staff have control over. The team at bliss are truly amazing. One week at Bliss, felt like a 2 week holiday! I hope they open an Ubud location as well. Would love to go back in a few years.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Harini,

We loved having you here at Bliss to celebrate your 40th birthday 😊

Thank you so much for your beautiful review to all of our wonderful staff – that they put so much love into cooking the excellent food, pampering with amazing treatments that made you feel so spoiled , driving you wherever you would like to go and being on hand to arrange your stay for you. We love to hear how being greeted with fresh flowers almost on a daily basis and the most beautiful array of sarongs (so comfy) helped make your stay even more special. We are so happy that you felt have another family in Bliss Canggu!
Canggu is a developing area and there may be some construction noise from the surrounding areas – we do understand that everyone is different and if at any time its unbearable we will help find alternate accommodation and refund any unused days.

We are looking forward to having you for your second stay soon

Bliss love,

Reviewed 27 April 2024

I went to Bliss for 5 days and it was the most amazing experience. Every member of staff are brilliant and make you feel so comfortable. The food is amazing and made fresh.there is so many options on the menu. The treatments were some of the best I have ever had and I always looked forward to my daily treatment. The villa is so clean and the rooms are stunning and the staff do turn downs every evening and always fresh towels daily. The staff are so good at planning any trips you would like to do and take away the stress. They also provide airport transfer which is convenient. Would 100% go back again

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Bliss Manager, Other at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Dear Niamh G,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

It sounds like you were able to follow your Bliss by enjoying all the amazing unlimited food and the wonderful unlimited treatments. As well as enjoying some day trips with our private drivers who are happy to take you whereever you would like to go.

We're so pleased that you found your room to be stunning and the little touches of nightly turndown and fresh daily towels was appreciated.

We would love to welcome you back one day, hopefully for a little longer next time.

Bliss love, Shar and the entire Bliss Canggu team xx

Reviewed 26 April 2024 via mobile

I loved my time at Bliss! Such a great concept. I felt welcome and safe from the minute I arrived until I left. Ani, Eka, Vera, Ketut, Wayan.. everyone was so lovely. It was well worth the price to have all of the logistics and planning taken care of for me. The environment is very special and helps solo travelers to build relationships with others. Hospitality in Bali has been amazing, but Bliss takes it to another level altogether. I have traveled to many places in the world, but have never experienced anything like this. Everyone works so hard to make it a great experience for guests. Please be sure to tip generously if you come. It makes such a difference to the staff who are sharing their home with you. I plan to come back at my earliest opportunity with other friends.

Room tip: Reserve well in advance! They book up quickly
Trip type: Travelled solo