Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Angie M

Solo honeymoon

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Nov 2019
It’s been almost a week since I’ve been back
from my stay in Canguu bliss sanctuary and I am still on a high!
This experience began the moment I decided to say yes to an invitation from the beautiful founder Zoè Watson. Initially I felt anxious at the thought of traveling solo for the first time as well as going to Bali for the first time and leaving behind my girls and my business so this was huge for me!
Nothing prepared me for what I can truly say felt like a SOLO HONEYMOON
The heart and soul of what Zoe created at the sanctuary was felt the moment I was greeted by the most beautiful Bliss staff and as I entered the villa I couldn’t help but fall into a zen like dream state, the whole time was just so magical.
I felt like everything was always one step ahead of me , no stone left unturned.
I got to experience the best of the best.
Very indulgent.
6 stars.
Date of stay: November 2019
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this review
Responded 28 Nov 2019
Dear ange_toc,

We're humbled to hear that you're still on a high from your stay!

We understand that it can be difficult travelling solo for the first time so we're so pleased that you made that decision to jump on the plane and undertake your solo honeymoon :)

Each and every staff member is amazing at what they do and put so much love into all that they do - it sounds like you were able to feel this love.

We loved having you and hope we get to welcome you back one day.

AU$256
    AU$451
    AU$449
6.2 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews daily massages other guests wonderful hostesses hot stone spa treatments mango pancakes lovely ladies ladies staying tarot reading coffee plantation balinese massage magic hands unlimited spa life changing beautiful staff new friends mobile phone
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2019

I recently returned from a heavenly experience at Bliss Canggu. I travelled on my own which at times can make you feel isolated. I arrived at the Villa to find a group of gorgeous ladies with open arms and big smiles. A massage had already been planned for the afternoon - I just felt so special. I met travelers from other countries and enjoyed our evening chats at the dinner table.

Thank you Zoe for having the vision to create this amazing space for women. I feel so privileged to have experienced BLISS. To Shar, Ani, Christine and all the lovely ladies at the Villa – your service was just outstanding. I can’t wait to come back.

Room tip: All rooms are great
Date of stay: October 2019
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear foodplastics,

We’re thrilled that your time with us was heavenly!

The dinner table chats often turn out to be the highlight of many guests stay, as it gives the opportunity to connect with the other ladies staying and to share your stories about the days adventures. We’re so glad you enjoyed it too.

We truely loved having you and can’t wait to welcome you back with open arms and big smiles again one day

Reviewed 28 October 2019

So happy I booked to stay at Bliss for my first solo trip. Christine, Ani and the rest of the Canggu team just cannot do enough for you, they are all absolutely fantastic and work hard to make sure you have a holiday you won’t forget. The villa is stunning, the food is heavenly, great yoga classes and the treatments - just wow, it really was such a treat to stay here, every woman should go at least once! Thank you Christine and Ani for making it a trip of a lifetime for me X

Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Dear Lakers21,

We're so happy that you booked your first solo trip too!

It means so much to hear that you found the villa to be stunning, the yoga to be great, the food to be heavenly and you're speechless over the treatments lol.

Our staff are the heart and soul of Bliss and we're thrilled that they all looked after you so well and helped to ensure that you had a holiday you won't forget.

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back again

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Words cannot describe this little oasis. The luxury is second to none but the fact that you feel part of a little family is hard to emulate. People cannot do enough for you! I felt guilty accepting such treatment at times as it honestly was sheer bliss. It has an accurate name I can tell you. I will be doing everything in my power to come back again.

1  Thank niamhtimmons

Dear niamhtimmons,

We loved having you for your solo pampering trip and we're humbled to read that you found the luxury to be second to none.

We hope that all of our guests feel like part of our Bliss family from the moment you arrive - all of our wonderful staff put so much love into all they do and we hope this comes across with all the wonderful spa treatments, all the delicious food and all the warm hugs :)

We can't wait to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

I was referred to Bliss by my Mum & her friend. After a tough football season + full time work and travel I was looking for a relaxing, yoga & massage fuelled week. Look no further then Bliss if Bali is your intended destination. Everyone at Bliss makes you feel like the most important person in the world. Would highly recommend anyone to spend a week at Bliss if relaxation & pampering in a safe, friendly environment is the kind of holiday you are looking for. Thank you for all at Bliss who made my week wonderful xx

Date of stay: September 2019
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Dear LaurenRyan29

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us… it was so lovely to meet you and all our staff loved welcoming you to our Bliss family.

We are so happy that after your tough football season, work and travel you finally experienced the time out you deserve to follow your bliss and feel relaxed and pampered.

To hear that the staff made you feel like you were the most important person in the world just makes our hearts burst with joy…. You deserve to feel this way and we are so happy they looked after you so well.

We feel so humbled that your mum referred you to Bliss and that you also recommend bliss to other beautiful ladies looking for some time out for themselves.
So often, as women, we give so much to others and at Bliss we want you to enjoy this safe space to slow down, receive pampering, love and enjoy this time out for YOU and we are so happy this was exactly the week you needed.

We would love to see you again and welcome you back for even more massages, yoga, rest and relaxation.

Bliss Love,
The whole Bliss Canggu Team xx

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

I recently spent the most magical 8 days at the Canggu Sanctuary.
This place is a true heavenly oasis.
The staff is attentive to your every need from daily massages, to the perfect smoothies, to the most delicious food served how and when you want it.
I never had a holiday where every need was addressed including phones with preprogrammed numbers so you could take on your outings and drivers at your beck and call to take you on those outings around. I cannot thank the hostesses and the staff enough for a truly magnificent holiday. I can’t wait to go back and visit the other locations.
This is the ideal Solo Traveler’s dream vacation.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear 622gloriar

Thank you so much for sharing your time with us at Bliss and we are so happy you felt our Sanctuary was a true heavenly oasis.

Ani and Christine and our wonderful staff loved looking after you and we are so glad you found our staff to be attentive to your every need. Daily massages, perfect smoothies, delicious food… We are thrilled you enjoyed it all.

Drivers at your beck and call and exploring the surroundings with preprogramed numbers to contact us at any time are just some of the ways we hope our guests feel safe, looked after and nurtured. We are so happy you enjoyed this and that you felt your holiday was truly magnificent.

We feel humbled that you found Bliss to be the ideal solo traveller’s dream vacation and we absolutely loved having you.

We would love to see you again and welcome you to our other sanctuaries.

Bliss Love,