Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jo66

Couldn't be pampered more!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 July 2019
Met all of my expectations and more. Lovely set up, brilliant service and the treatments were absolutely "blissful"! The team will ensure you get whatever you need and want from your stay. Already thinking about another trip back next year....
Trip type: Travelled solo
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this review
Responded 3 Aug 2019
Dear Escape383557,

We're thrilled that we met your expectations and more and all our wonderful staff ensured that your stay was blissful.

We would love to have you back next year!

AU$203
6.8 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
    AU$117
4.1 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews daily massages other guests wonderful hostesses hot stone spa treatments mango pancakes lovely ladies ladies staying tarot reading coffee plantation balinese massage magic hands unlimited spa life changing beautiful staff new friends mobile phone
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2019

I had the opportunity to stay at the Canggu Bliss location. As a solo female traveler (first time), I was a bit anxious for my trip. As soon as I landed and easily found my driver, all of my worries dissipated. The level of service and support throughout the week was top notch- I was able to explore different cities alone but always feeling safe with my driver, meet women from around the world while enjoying our family style dinners each night, and relax with at least 2 hours of treatments each day. It was truly a dream vacation and I cannot wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Dear marykatechester,

We're thrilled that you chose us for your first solo adventure!

It sounds like you were able to follow your bliss by enjoying the unlimited sightseeing with our wonderful private drivers, who ensure all of our ladies feel safe when they're out and about and the unlimited spa treatments.

The nightly dinner is often a highlight of many guests stays, as it gives the chance to connect with the other guests while enjoying delicious Balinese food.

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day

Reviewed 24 July 2019

It was our second year back and it was like visiting your favourite family!! Thank you to Ani, Eka and their team for making it another memorable trip of relaxation, fabulous food and smoothies and loads of laughter and fun. They go out of their way to make the stay extra special and nothing is a problem. I can highly recommend this amazing sanctuary for those ladies who need to recharge their batteries.

Room tip: All the rooms are excellent and each one unique.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Marlize K

Dear marlize101,

We loved having you back for your second visit - you are definitely part of the Bliss family!

It's always fun with you ladies and we're thrilled that you enjoyed all the relaxing, unlimited food and spa treatments.

We can't wait to welcome you back next year hehe

Reviewed 23 July 2019

Beautiful spa with awesome service by lovely ladies. delicious food on tap, treatments galore 5 star environment.
Lovely pool, great service of transport to town by driver on demand.
All ladies great! Ani and Ika

Room tip: penthouse room the best! Very large and beautiful
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear LouiseN1675,

We're so pleased that you found Bliss to be treatment heaven :)
And all the staff ensured that you were well looked after throughout your stay, either by cooking lots of delicious food, pampering you with the spa treatments or driving you around when needed.

We loved having you and hope to see you back here one day

Reviewed 17 July 2019

A really incredible place to rest and relax. It's like being on another planet where time slows down.

The staff are really delightful and incredibly hardworking. The sanctuary is beautiful, with a large pool and surrounded by nature. You will see birds flying overhead as you swim not mention squirrels jumping from tree to tree. There really are daily spa treatments plus in house yoga and delicious and abundant food all day long.

Highly recommend for a relaxing holiday.

Dear KatharineRR,

We're humbled to hear that you found Bliss to be an incredible place to rest and relax :)

The staff are the heart and soul of Bliss and we would be lost without them - we're thrilled that you found each and every one of them to be delightful.

We're so pleased that you found the sanctuary to be beautiful and surrounded by nature - we love watching the squirrels jump around too - so cute!

We hope to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 16 July 2019

For the ultimate Bali Spa experience, invest your time and money into this sanctuary. There are 3 sister properties associated with Bliss (Canggu, Ubud, and Seminyak) and they all include unlimited spa treatments and a decadent menu. Think 90-minute massages, foot reflexology, facials, hair treatments, nails and an on-demand kitchen staff who will whip up any healthy meal on the menu at any given moment.

I arrived at 2 am on Monday morning and I was greeted at the airport by a private driver, Ketut, holding my name on a big sign with an even bigger smile on his face. He drove me 30 minutes to the sanctuary and I arrived to a freshly made watermelon smoothie with a side of spring rolls and flower petals arranged in a big “B” on the bed, complete with lavender aromatherapy filling the air.

The next morning, I woke up to big hugs from my hostess Ani, and the Bliss kitchen staff making breakfast. I ordered a smoothie bowl with fresh yogurt, fruit, nuts, granola and honey drizzle. The menu is extensive and everything that you could wish for is on it- including vegan options.

Ani arranged my schedule for the week including activities like snorkeling, mountain biking and visiting an elephant sanctuary. I had a private driver to shuttle me back and forth between the meetup points for the activities and Bliss. In between activities, there was plenty of time for slow days and spa treatments. I opted for 2 massages daily, foot reflexology, facials, and private pilates reformer classes.

I loved lounging by the pool and catching some sun on the pool cushion floaties. The gorgeous villa was full of cozy blankets and gorgeous artwork. It truly felt like a home at Bliss. I highly, highly recommend planning a visit to a Bali and staying with Bliss Sanctuary (for women only!) They take the stress out of trying to plan a schedule and do the work for you so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Balinese culture and scenery. I left Bliss feeling completely recharged and felt like I had the perfect balance of adventure and calm.

Room tip: every room is gorgeous! You will not be disappointed

Dear Brittany W,

What an amazing review - thank you so much!

We're thrilled that you had an amazing stay and felt that you had the perfect balance of adventure and calm during your stay.

It sounds like you were able to thoroughly enjoy the unlimited sightseeing with our private drivers, the unlimited spa treatments and unlimited delicious food from our extensive menu.

We hope all of our guests feel like they are at home at Bliss, so we're really pleased that you felt this way too.

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.