Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Louise N

Treatment heaven

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 July 2019
Beautiful spa with awesome service by lovely ladies. delicious food on tap, treatments galore 5 star environment.
Lovely pool, great service of transport to town by driver on demand.
All ladies great! Ani and Ika
Date of stay: July 2019
Room Tip: penthouse room the best! Very large and beautiful
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this review
Responded 23 July 2019
Dear LouiseN1675,

We're so pleased that you found Bliss to be treatment heaven :)
And all the staff ensured that you were well looked after throughout your stay, either by cooking lots of delicious food, pampering you with the spa treatments or driving you around when needed.

We loved having you and hope to see you back here one day

AU$207
5.6 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
    AU$49
  • Priceline
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews daily massages other guests wonderful hostesses hot stone spa treatments mango pancakes lovely ladies ladies staying tarot reading coffee plantation balinese massage magic hands unlimited spa life changing beautiful staff new friends mobile phone
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

A really incredible place to rest and relax. It's like being on another planet where time slows down.

The staff are really delightful and incredibly hardworking. The sanctuary is beautiful, with a large pool and surrounded by nature. You will see birds flying overhead as you swim not mention squirrels jumping from tree to tree. There really are daily spa treatments plus in house yoga and delicious and abundant food all day long.

Highly recommend for a relaxing holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear KatharineRR,

We're humbled to hear that you found Bliss to be an incredible place to rest and relax :)

The staff are the heart and soul of Bliss and we would be lost without them - we're thrilled that you found each and every one of them to be delightful.

We're so pleased that you found the sanctuary to be beautiful and surrounded by nature - we love watching the squirrels jump around too - so cute!

We hope to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 16 July 2019

For the ultimate Bali Spa experience, invest your time and money into this sanctuary. There are 3 sister properties associated with Bliss (Canggu, Ubud, and Seminyak) and they all include unlimited spa treatments and a decadent menu. Think 90-minute massages, foot reflexology, facials, hair treatments, nails and an on-demand kitchen staff who will whip up any healthy meal on the menu at any given moment.

I arrived at 2 am on Monday morning and I was greeted at the airport by a private driver, Ketut, holding my name on a big sign with an even bigger smile on his face. He drove me 30 minutes to the sanctuary and I arrived to a freshly made watermelon smoothie with a side of spring rolls and flower petals arranged in a big “B” on the bed, complete with lavender aromatherapy filling the air.

The next morning, I woke up to big hugs from my hostess Ani, and the Bliss kitchen staff making breakfast. I ordered a smoothie bowl with fresh yogurt, fruit, nuts, granola and honey drizzle. The menu is extensive and everything that you could wish for is on it- including vegan options.

Ani arranged my schedule for the week including activities like snorkeling, mountain biking and visiting an elephant sanctuary. I had a private driver to shuttle me back and forth between the meetup points for the activities and Bliss. In between activities, there was plenty of time for slow days and spa treatments. I opted for 2 massages daily, foot reflexology, facials, and private pilates reformer classes.

I loved lounging by the pool and catching some sun on the pool cushion floaties. The gorgeous villa was full of cozy blankets and gorgeous artwork. It truly felt like a home at Bliss. I highly, highly recommend planning a visit to a Bali and staying with Bliss Sanctuary (for women only!) They take the stress out of trying to plan a schedule and do the work for you so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Balinese culture and scenery. I left Bliss feeling completely recharged and felt like I had the perfect balance of adventure and calm.

Room tip: every room is gorgeous! You will not be disappointed
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Brittany W,

What an amazing review - thank you so much!

We're thrilled that you had an amazing stay and felt that you had the perfect balance of adventure and calm during your stay.

It sounds like you were able to thoroughly enjoy the unlimited sightseeing with our private drivers, the unlimited spa treatments and unlimited delicious food from our extensive menu.

We hope all of our guests feel like they are at home at Bliss, so we're really pleased that you felt this way too.

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

I really needed some time away from the hussle of life to unwind and honestly this perfectly fitted the bill. A paradise. An experience I will never forget. And one I fee all women should have the pleasure of experiencing. I felt so cared for by every one of the staff their service was second to none! I didn’t have to want for anything while getting a pedicure I would be served a smoothie of choice. Rooms were always so immaculate. And my flower bath experience was the best! Special thanks too; the amazing cooks: Viko, Komang,Riani, Trisha, Putu, Lea, the friendly hostesses Ani and Eka, the flexible drivers Wayan and Ketut and to the talented beauticians; Wayan, Vera, Kerri, Popy! I would recommend Bliss to anyone. Hope to be back some day! Best regards Grace

Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Dear Grace M,

We're thrilled to hear that your time at Bliss was the experience of a lifetime and one you will never forget!

It sounds like you felt part of the Bliss family during your stay and each and every staff member ensured that you were well cared for.

We're so pleased that you found your room to be immaculate and you loved your flower bath :)

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day

Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

First I won this trip on Lets Make A Deal!!! I was beyond excited once I liked it up and saw it was a Womens Sanctuary. I’ve never stayed at one before and I’ve never been to Bali. We picked the perfect time to go for Mother’s Day. The resort is beautiful. The food is top notch . The staff is EXCELLENT! Even if you are traveling alone you become friends with the other ladies st the resort. Breakfast , lunch , and dinner are served at set times but at any time you can order smoothies or a delicious meal. There is always more staff than guest so not shortage of people willing and ready to cater to your every need. The drivers are always polite and helpful. It was awesome to meet Zoe the founder. Every women should experience this resort it is pure bliss. My fav things are the two 90 minute treatments per day and the delicious food everyday . Don’t forget to try Colorpuncture with Henry it will change your life. Thank you all Shar, Eka, Ayu, Kerthi Plus all the Women who took such good care of my mother and I. We can’t wait to come back😍

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear xgaray20,

We're so pleased that you won your trip and we got to meet your mum and you - you were both such a pleasure to get to know!

We're humbled to hear that you found the sanctuary to be beautiful and the food to be top notch and each and every staff member to be excellent and made sure that you were taken care of during your stay.

We loved having you both and look forward to your beautiful smiles back here one day

Reviewed 25 June 2019

Painted flowers on my toes remind me of the relaxation and pampering I received during a divine week at Bliss. This was my second stay at Bliss Canggu and the new location is even better. Bliss Canggu is a haven away from the crush of daily life. The incredible level of pampering from the wonderful staff is unlimited. Daily yoga with the delightful Yuni, amazing food from the kitchen under Viko's supervision, talented and generous therapists Vera, Poppy, Wayan and Kerti, incredibly lush gardens, security staff and drivers who will take you anywhere. And hostesses Ani and Eka to organise everything. Thank you Bliss Canggu for giving me the gift of peace. And thank you to all the staff for looking after me so well. I hope to return again next year.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lenny0192,

We're thrilled that you chose to stay with us again and loved our new Canggu sanctuary.

It sounds like you were able to follow your bliss by enjoying the unlimited yoga, with the talented Yuni, the amazing unlimited food cooked with so much love by the kitchen team and the unlimited spa treatments with our talented therapists.

We loved having you and so pleased that each and every staff member looked after you so well.
See you next year!