Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brittany W

When pure calm & adventure collide! The perfect spa getaway

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 July 2019
For the ultimate Bali Spa experience, invest your time and money into this sanctuary. There are 3 sister properties associated with Bliss (Canggu, Ubud, and Seminyak) and they all include unlimited spa treatments and a decadent menu. Think 90-minute massages, foot reflexology, facials, hair treatments, nails and an on-demand kitchen staff who will whip up any healthy meal on the menu at any given moment.

I arrived at 2 am on Monday morning and I was greeted at the airport by a private driver, Ketut, holding my name on a big sign with an even bigger smile on his face. He drove me 30 minutes to the sanctuary and I arrived to a freshly made watermelon smoothie with a side of spring rolls and flower petals arranged in a big “B” on the bed, complete with lavender aromatherapy filling the air.

The next morning, I woke up to big hugs from my hostess Ani, and the Bliss kitchen staff making breakfast. I ordered a smoothie bowl with fresh yogurt, fruit, nuts, granola and honey drizzle. The menu is extensive and everything that you could wish for is on it- including vegan options.

Ani arranged my schedule for the week including activities like snorkeling, mountain biking and visiting an elephant sanctuary. I had a private driver to shuttle me back and forth between the meetup points for the activities and Bliss. In between activities, there was plenty of time for slow days and spa treatments. I opted for 2 massages daily, foot reflexology, facials, and private pilates reformer classes.

I loved lounging by the pool and catching some sun on the pool cushion floaties. The gorgeous villa was full of cozy blankets and gorgeous artwork. It truly felt like a home at Bliss. I highly, highly recommend planning a visit to a Bali and staying with Bliss Sanctuary (for women only!) They take the stress out of trying to plan a schedule and do the work for you so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Balinese culture and scenery. I left Bliss feeling completely recharged and felt like I had the perfect balance of adventure and calm.
Date of stay: July 2019
Room Tip: every room is gorgeous! You will not be disappointed
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this review
Responded 23 July 2019
Dear Brittany W,

What an amazing review - thank you so much!

We're thrilled that you had an amazing stay and felt that you had the perfect balance of adventure and calm during your stay.

It sounds like you were able to thoroughly enjoy the unlimited sightseeing with our private drivers, the unlimited spa treatments and unlimited delicious food from our extensive menu.

We hope all of our guests feel like they are at home at Bliss, so we're really pleased that you felt this way too.

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

AU$273
    AU$183
  • Priceline
6.4 km from Bliss Sanctuary for Women
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews daily massages other guests wonderful hostesses hot stone spa treatments mango pancakes lovely ladies ladies staying tarot reading coffee plantation balinese massage magic hands unlimited spa life changing beautiful staff new friends mobile phone
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

I really needed some time away from the hussle of life to unwind and honestly this perfectly fitted the bill. A paradise. An experience I will never forget. And one I fee all women should have the pleasure of experiencing. I felt so cared for by every one of the staff their service was second to none! I didn’t have to want for anything while getting a pedicure I would be served a smoothie of choice. Rooms were always so immaculate. And my flower bath experience was the best! Special thanks too; the amazing cooks: Viko, Komang,Riani, Trisha, Putu, Lea, the friendly hostesses Ani and Eka, the flexible drivers Wayan and Ketut and to the talented beauticians; Wayan, Vera, Kerri, Popy! I would recommend Bliss to anyone. Hope to be back some day! Best regards Grace

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Dear Grace M,

We're thrilled to hear that your time at Bliss was the experience of a lifetime and one you will never forget!

It sounds like you felt part of the Bliss family during your stay and each and every staff member ensured that you were well cared for.

We're so pleased that you found your room to be immaculate and you loved your flower bath :)

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day

Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

First I won this trip on Lets Make A Deal!!! I was beyond excited once I liked it up and saw it was a Womens Sanctuary. I’ve never stayed at one before and I’ve never been to Bali. We picked the perfect time to go for Mother’s Day. The resort is beautiful. The food is top notch . The staff is EXCELLENT! Even if you are traveling alone you become friends with the other ladies st the resort. Breakfast , lunch , and dinner are served at set times but at any time you can order smoothies or a delicious meal. There is always more staff than guest so not shortage of people willing and ready to cater to your every need. The drivers are always polite and helpful. It was awesome to meet Zoe the founder. Every women should experience this resort it is pure bliss. My fav things are the two 90 minute treatments per day and the delicious food everyday . Don’t forget to try Colorpuncture with Henry it will change your life. Thank you all Shar, Eka, Ayu, Kerthi Plus all the Women who took such good care of my mother and I. We can’t wait to come back😍

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear xgaray20,

We're so pleased that you won your trip and we got to meet your mum and you - you were both such a pleasure to get to know!

We're humbled to hear that you found the sanctuary to be beautiful and the food to be top notch and each and every staff member to be excellent and made sure that you were taken care of during your stay.

We loved having you both and look forward to your beautiful smiles back here one day

Reviewed 25 June 2019

Painted flowers on my toes remind me of the relaxation and pampering I received during a divine week at Bliss. This was my second stay at Bliss Canggu and the new location is even better. Bliss Canggu is a haven away from the crush of daily life. The incredible level of pampering from the wonderful staff is unlimited. Daily yoga with the delightful Yuni, amazing food from the kitchen under Viko's supervision, talented and generous therapists Vera, Poppy, Wayan and Kerti, incredibly lush gardens, security staff and drivers who will take you anywhere. And hostesses Ani and Eka to organise everything. Thank you Bliss Canggu for giving me the gift of peace. And thank you to all the staff for looking after me so well. I hope to return again next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lenny0192,

We're thrilled that you chose to stay with us again and loved our new Canggu sanctuary.

It sounds like you were able to follow your bliss by enjoying the unlimited yoga, with the talented Yuni, the amazing unlimited food cooked with so much love by the kitchen team and the unlimited spa treatments with our talented therapists.

We loved having you and so pleased that each and every staff member looked after you so well.
See you next year!

Reviewed 17 June 2019

I just got back from a week at the Canggu sanctuary and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute!! The staff are all incredibly welcoming and they endeavour to meet your every request. I stayed in the Double Joglo bungalow and it was beautiful - loved the fully outdoor shower and bath!! The highlights for me were the unlimited massages and spa treatments (for me, that equated to a 90 min massage and 45 min spa treatment every day) and the daily yoga classes, which have made me realise how much I need yoga in my life! The food was also fantastic, particularly the banana pancakes topped with mango and coconut cream. Yum!!
I will definitely be back - to this sanctuary but I'm also keen to try the Seminyak sanctuary next.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissManager, Manager at Bliss Sanctuary for Women, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear NatKelly1,

We're so pleased that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and you found all the staff to be welcoming and accommodating with your requests.

it sounds like you were able to follow your bliss by enjoying the unlimited food (ah banana pancakes - yum indeed!), unlimited spa treatments and unlimited yoga during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Canggu or Seminyak - or maybe both!

Reviewed 13 June 2019

I’ve just spent a week here . . . . The highlights were the unlimited yoga, smoothies on demand, and the delightful local cuisine.
The villa is gorgeous, the photos are a true representation, I had the room above the kitchen, which I highly recommend, with its own balcony, and huge luxurious bathroom.
The staff are unfailingly pleasant and they really are here to please us, nothing is too much trouble for any of them . . Even being driven three minutes up the road to the local shops.
I tried all the beauty treatments, and went off site for pilates, which I loved.
Vera seems to have fixed my dodgy shoulder with her clever little knuckles and fingers.
The ambience is serene, and there is no pressure to do anything, chill by the pool, in your room, or in the hammock.
I feel very blessed and grateful to have been here, and thoroughly enjoyed the company of Nat, Stef, and Kathy for the week.
I will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Pennykiwi

Dear Pennykiwi,

We're so pleased that you had a fabulous relaxing week and you found the villa to be gorgeous.

Vera does have some magical hands lol - how wonderful that your dodgy shoulder is better and you were able to enjoy all the unlimited spa treatments.

We're thrilled that you enjoyed the unlimited yoga, unlimited food and the extra pilates classes during your stay too.

We loved having you and look forward to welcoming you back one day!