Lalasa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
USD 242
USD 174
Hotels.com
The Oshan Villas Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
USD 884
USD 104
USD 90
USD 85
Hotels.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 94
The Calm Tree Bungalow(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 57
USD 54
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 45
The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
USD 55
USD 49
Hotels.com
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 71
Oazia Spa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 214
Ametis Villa(Canggu)
USD 822
USD 492
Agoda.com
All reviewslagoon poolbeach clubbedroom residencetropic surfkids clubgarden patioshambhala spalaksamini breakswing bedshanging chairsstunning resortcircuit trainingecho beachthe penthouseamazing sunsetluxury hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

i stayed at COMO uma canggu for a short time only 3 days 2 nights but i felt an amazing experience during my stay there, very nice staff and rooms, so did the pool very super big..i enjoyed the breakfast and sunset in Como Beach Club with beach view and surfers. eat very healthy and extraordinary. an incredible experience waking up early to join yoga classes. also joined the circuit training class with Adi, he was so wonderful and very helpful, he gave me some advice for weight loss program, yes I hope he does not move to another place when I visit COMO Uma Canggu for the future. Thank You COMO Uma Canggu Team made my short vacation very memorable

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank hellotraveller91
Javier B, General Manager at COMO Uma Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear hellotraveller91,

We greatly enjoyed reading your review and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts following your recent stay with us.

At COMO, we inspire guests to travel and live differently, by creating experiences worth re-living and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our wellness facilities including yoga and circuit class. Our wellness team in house does a spectacular job and I have shared your positive remarks directly to Emma and Adi.

You also touched some of my personal favourites including the lagoon pool and cuisine at COMO Beach Club Canggu.

Again, many thanks for the kind remarks and on behalf of our entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back to COMO Uma Canggu very soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed by the amazing Maggie at the entrance and that is all we needed. We were convinced we needed to spend a meal at Como Beach Club. We just had drinks and ate but it was lovely. The food was delicious and several members of my party commented that it was the best pizza they have ate in a long time. It's too bad that it is located on a disgustingly dirty beach. The view is very nice from the Club but please do not venture on to the beach. Please keep Maggie - she is perfect for her job!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear DXB_Maple,

Pleasure having you with us at the COMO Beach Club and glad to hear that you had an enjoyable dining experience with a view.

You also touched on some of my personal favourite aspects of the Beach Club with the pizza and the view. Maggie is one of the many that I am proud to work with. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to her directly.

On behalf of our team, we greatly look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Just had a 5 night stay at the new Como canguu. I know como is a luxury hotel chain that specialise in wellness/wellbeing . The price tag is super high so I expect perfection for this! I have been to Bali 6 times and stayed in all the top hotels so I know what great service/rooms and food is on offer.
The stay got off to a bad start arriving from the airport and looking forward to a relaxing massage I was told that they were full that day. Resulting in me going down the street for a local $6 foot massage! The next morning I woke up early to do a yoga class that them did not happen because I was told I had last weeks time table in the room. Waking up early on your first day of holiday for nothing is frustrating!!!!
The rooms are nice but it seems the building work has been rushed and is quite dodgy in parts, see all the Black marks in the mirror, toilet ect. No bins in the kitchen area. This lead to an army of ants taking over the empty sugar packets. I had to call to to get coffee pods and milk. Maybe leave some powder milk in the rooms?
Toilet roll, no one wants to run out of toilet roll and play a game of find the new roll(if you know what I mean!!!) make sure it’s stocked up.
The food in the restaurant is excellent and the staff do want to please. We did however wait 45 mins for a cooked break to come out.....20 minutes for coffee.
Time will tell how the resort goes in time. I know all new places have teething problems that will get better in time.
I did enjoy the yoga with Emma, she is a great teacher and an asset to como as is the fitness instructor of cardio classes.
Hopefully the resort take things on board, for now I would recommend more established resorts in Bali.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank Rubylips_13

Dear Rubylips_13,

Thank you for your honest and open review following your experience with us on property. Without proper feedback, it is impossible for us to improve on property. I can assure you your opinion is of great value to our team.

Firstly I apologise for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I have taken the time to follow-up with our COMO Shambhala team to determine exactly how your experience was mishandled. The demand at COMO Shambhala was high over that period and regarding the daily schedule of activities we will make sure that the schedule is updated regularly upon guests arrivals.

It is highly unfortunate that the house-keeping and slow service issue is something our team could have avoided at first, but also in providing a timely and satisfactory response to your experience. Your experience is incredibly rare and as a new property one that we will use to grow and develop our team. Should you wish to return to Bali in the near future, please do contact me directly so that I may look after your visit.

Your constructive feedback is very useful for us to continue achieving excellence. We are making immediate changes to improve our facilities and service.

I am humbled by your comments regarding Emma and glad to hear that you enjoyed the yoga with her. Emma is one of many that I am proud to work with. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to her directly.

Please allow us to give you a true COMO experience on your next visit. Please do contact me directly when you wish to return so that I may personally look after your visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

From the moment you arrive you are greeted with friendliness and professionalism, A tour of the wellness centre we are shown to our room.

I had very high expectation and I wasn't disappointed.
The location is great in every way so you feel that you have escaped.
Como is very well designed with fabulous views from all the rooms & restaurant .The room is beautiful with everything you need and more.. The food is delicious with interesting choices, I had the chance to meet with the Executive Chef and his team and he should be commended on such a great culinary program!
We both used the gym and yogas classes and both were world class!

I would definitely recommend a visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim S

Dear timsmithchefphbc,

We greatly appreciate your time and pleased to hear of your overall positive experience with us on property. I am very happy to read that we met your high expectation.

Our property is unique for many reasons, located in the surfing haven, direct access to the beach, walking distance to cafes and restaurants, while set within a tranquil environment.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our wellness facilities and had a great culinary experience. Glad you found all to your liking, I’ve gone to share your great feedback with our team.

Let us know when you are ready to return – we are confident it will be another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I changed my flight to Singapore to try out the newly opened Como Canggu, after my stay at Como Ubud. I was so glad I did! I received a beautiful upgrade to a suite overlooking the lagoon and it was perfect. A very stylish decor, well planned and beautifully furnished.
All the staff were so welcoming, professional and hard working, making sure you felt comfortable and special.
The Beach Club was a lovely relaxing environment, with friendly, thoughtful staff and delightful food on offer. Breakfasts offered an extensive range of very tempting, healthy, well presented food. As a senior solo traveller, I was made very welcome, especially by the GM Javier Beneyto, .
The pool, overlooking Echo Beach, and lagoon were fabulous, with staff working hard to keep everything looking immaculate.
I spent a lovely 3 nights there and felt very pampered. I would say that everyone was trying hard to make this hotel a superb place to stay. I am positive it will become THE place to stay in Canggu.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Javier B, General Manager at COMO Uma Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Lashton200,

We greatly appreciate hearing the rave review of your recent stay with us. Our staffing mixed with décor and service style are all aspects we take great pride in.

Thank you for fitting us in in your traveling schedule, we are honoured knowing that you reschedule your flight to experience COMO Uma Canggu. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found that our team made your holiday comfortable and special.

We truly care about our team, therefore we are looking after everyone like a family which truly makes a different impact on service. I am glad you recognized this.

Again, many thanks for the kind remarks and on behalf of our team, I look forward to welcoming you back to COMO Uma Canggu very soon.