Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
AMAZING

My sister and I came to spring spa Canggu for a massage earlier today, and honestly it was one of... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
261alyshias
Canggu, Indonesia
via mobile
Very happy with brow threading & mani pedi!

I recently had the most wonderful experience at Spring Spa Canggu. Saachi did a wonderful job of my... read more

Reviewed 9 December 2018
Shani M
Noosa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Canggu
from USD 94.20
More Info
from USD 24.00
More Info
All reviews signature massage teething problems left shoulder balinese massage amazing massage couples massage shellac manicure oxygen facial magic hands treatment rooms deep tissue amazing service neck shoulder massage average massage relaxing environment hot tea absolute bliss
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This spa is very professional, large and in a beautiful setting. We went back for multiple treatments and all of the therapists seemed very good. Water is provided but other drinks are an additional cost, I was surprised how much I missed the tea received at other local spas!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A beautiful and relaxing spa that is well appointed and clean. I had a hair treatment and pedicure and my husband; a body massage and sports pedicure. The treatment themselves were great BUT I do have a few comments for improvements. We had our hotel book treatments for us at Spring Spa the day before and we arrived on time at the Spa but waited 15-20 minutes for our appointments. My husband was taken first and I waited another 5-10 minutes before I was attended to. Another customer was also waiting to have a hair treatment and we were led to bathrooms together to change into wraps. The wraps were the elasticised cotton type and she was a very small physical build and we were given the same size wrap...mine was too tight to be comfortable and so I had to re-dress and ask for a bigger size...she commented that hers was a bit hard to get on too and it did look a little snug on her and she was very slim.! It was annoying especially as the other customer had to wait outside with the beautician while I changed again :( We were led back together to the hair area and it didn’t feel very personalised. The actual treatments were wonderful and my comments are intended to relay client feedback about logistics...and I would still happily book at Spring Spa!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had a facial and pedicure here. Both were great! Both the nail tech and esthetician were professional and thorough. I had Ratna for my facial. One of the most relaxing facials I've ever had. She had magic hands :D The spa itself is beautiful, clean, minimalist, light, airy, and of course relaxing. The quality of the facilities and service exceeds the cost.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Canggu I visit spring! It’s just an experience! Some time to yourself to relax, the treatments are divine! Enjoyed a lovely shellac mani and pedi from saci & tuti this morning and some much needed respite from the Bali sunshine. I’m sure I’ll be back for a facial or two before it’s time to fly home ❤️

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I feel so relaxed, but at the same time energized. Just amazing! My therapist was Amanda. Will definitely come for more

2  Thank Даша П