“Beatiful Spa, but service was a disappointment. Do not recommend!”
Review of Spring Spa Canggu

Spring Spa Canggu
Ranked #2 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spring Spa is poised to redefine the spa experience in Canggu to better meet the desires and lifestyle of sophisticated clients who may be tourists, locals or expats. The ambience is constructed for unique and unforgettable private and social experiences for friends, small groups or parties of as many as 24 people as well as hosting bridal parties, hen’s nights and product launches.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was recommended to this spa by two friends who have had mani/pedi here. I was greeted professionally and the front desk staff gave me a menu and I chose to do a Charcoal facial for 350k, a spring pedicure and file and paint my nails. I was told to sit down and wait. Asked if I wanted anything to drink and I asked for water. 15 minutes later a woman comes and walks me back to the facial area. We go into an average room and I undress and lay down on the bed. She wraps a towel over my head and starts my "facial". Basically the "facial" consisted of lotion applied to my face which she said was charcoal, then she removed it with a warm towel, then puts on something that seemed like mashed cucumber and proceeds to remove the towel and massage my head. Then she leaves the towel off and wets my hair. I had a my hair in a curly style, but after this massage it was all messed up. I wish she would have warned me or asked if I wanted my head to be massaged and my hair to be wet. It was very uncomfortable and awkward. She then massages my arms and shoulders, removes the "mashed cucumber" concoction then facial was over. Worse facial I've ever had and I've had facials in NYC, California, Colombia and Dominican Republic before, but nothing like this. She then tells me to go to the bathroom, gives me a towel and tells me to wash my feet as she's taking me the the mani pedi area! WTF I dive have sand on my feet from the beach, but I don't even understand why I had to wash my own feet if they were going to soak and wash my feet while doing the pedicure. Anyway, they take me to the mani pedi area and the seats were reclined. One woman is at my foot doing my pedicure and another lady is on my left and starts doing my manicure. It was so uncomfortable and I had to give her my right had so she could do that side. At the same time I had to lift my feet to put them in a bucket all while twisted because the lady on my left is doing my right hand. Totally uncomfortable. They asked me if I wanted something to drink and I saw other people had coconut water so I asked for one. They never told me they were going to charge me additional for that. In NYC they give you wine, champagne, etc and they don't charge extra because it's all part of the luxury spa experience. Anyway, they should tell you that the cost for drinks are additional. They have no fans to dry your nails and the lady that did my pedicure didn't even put my sandals on. So as I'm putting my sandals on my pedicure gets damaged. I had to go because someone was waiting for me and had to wait over 10 minutes for them to come and fix my nail, but ended up leaving with it damaged. The entire experience was horrible. Will never go there again. Not worth the price. I must say that one of my friends had a great experience and the other one had an ok experience. A week later I went to a cheaper spa and they washed my feet as I walked in. The seats were comfortable and the mani/pedi and service was awesome.

All reviews
"front desk"
"hair treatment"
"mani pedi"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This spa is very professional, large and in a beautiful setting. We went back for multiple treatments and all of the therapists seemed very good. Water is provided but other drinks are an additional cost, I was surprised how much I missed the tea received at other local spas!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A beautiful and relaxing spa that is well appointed and clean. I had a hair treatment and pedicure and my husband; a body massage and sports pedicure. The treatment themselves were great BUT I do have a few comments for improvements. We had our hotel book treatments for us at Spring Spa the day before and we arrived on time at the Spa but waited 15-20 minutes for our appointments. My husband was taken first and I waited another 5-10 minutes before I was attended to. Another customer was also waiting to have a hair treatment and we were led to bathrooms together to change into wraps. The wraps were the elasticised cotton type and she was a very small physical build and we were given the same size wrap...mine was too tight to be comfortable and so I had to re-dress and ask for a bigger size...she commented that hers was a bit hard to get on too and it did look a little snug on her and she was very slim.! It was annoying especially as the other customer had to wait outside with the beautician while I changed again :( We were led back together to the hair area and it didn’t feel very personalised. The actual treatments were wonderful and my comments are intended to relay client feedback about logistics...and I would still happily book at Spring Spa!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had a facial and pedicure here. Both were great! Both the nail tech and esthetician were professional and thorough. I had Ratna for my facial. One of the most relaxing facials I've ever had. She had magic hands :D The spa itself is beautiful, clean, minimalist, light, airy, and of course relaxing. The quality of the facilities and service exceeds the cost.