3,618 results
All reviews club room sky bar infinity pool tides restaurant terrace restaurant private beach club restaurant beach view room arabian sea the main hotel the cliff golf cart amazing property coconut water ayurvedic spa f b his team
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the garden and beach facing room was very good and.spacious and a big bathroom with a bathing tub.The staff was very courteous and helpful.Always ready to help though the food needs to be improved a lot..but the hotel staff is always ready to listen to your opinions and improve accordingly.One thing which really irritated us were the mosquitoes in the room inspite of putting two All Out the whole day..there were insect bites on my face every morning.The hotel needs to look into this..the insects bother you not only in the room but even at the poolside restaurant.Mr Mukul at the front desk lobby was extremely helpful and kind.

Room Tip: club rooms and beach view rooms have the best view
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Dileep_Kumar_PI, General Manager at The Leela Raviz Kovalam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your comments after your recent stay at The Leela Raviz Kovalam.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to the The Leela Raviz Kovalam.

Regarding mosquitoes in the evenings, we assure you that all precautions are taken in the room with mesh doors at the balcony and mosquito repellent to prevent mosquitoes entering in the room. Our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to make my fist wedding Anniversary special. So, after a lot of research i finalized Leela Kovalam as the destination. I was a bit apprehensive about my decision but all my worries were gone when I spoke to Mr. Ashish Singh. He properly guided me with all Leela had to offer and aslo understood my requirements. He was so polite in his approach that made me feel like a valued customer even before finalizing my booking. After few calls I finally booked beach view room.

After our booking were confirmed, all our requirements were handled by my Ms. Rekha Nair. She gave me a call and understood the purpose of our visit. She also asked if I have any additional requests. I requested an early check-in as my flight was arriving early.

So the day came when I reached Leela. The team at check-in didn't waste any time in providing our room. To our surprise we were upgraded to Club room. The view of the Arabian sea from our balcony was amazing. We were again taken by surprise by a surprise chocolate cake.

Leela has a private beach for its customers which is amazing. A special mention to all the staff at Leela who were so polite in their approach that we felt valued. The staff always had a smile on their face which made us feel welcomed at Leela.

After refreshing and exploring the Leela when it was dinner time I request a candle light dinner and it was nicely arranged by the staff.

Thank you so much Leela for taking such good care of us. Thank you for such a lovely memory that we will cherish for a long time.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FarAway59208112878

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for your kind words.

It gives me extreme pleasure to know that you chose to celebrate such a momentous occasion with us, and that we were able to make it very special with the help of our star employees - Asish, Rekha. Upgrade was just a small gesture on our part to ensure that you indeed had a memorable and cherished anniversary.

We truly value your compliments and would love to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank to all member of Management and Staff. The vacation was all perfect. The feeling was more to be am member of an big family than to be a guest only. I am sure, we come again. SPA and Ayurveda outstanding. Nothing to complain. Thanks a lot for 3 wonderful weeks! Franz(Germany)

Room Tip: The Beach-view-rooms are very nice. Garden-view are bit more low budget.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Franz P

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Leela Raviz Kovalam for three weeks.

Your positive comments are a great motivation for our team who put in a lot of effort to look after our guests.

The team and I will be very happy to have you return soon and have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were quite apprehensive about a destination wedding. While for all of the staff it must
have been routine, we never felt that we were being treated as "routine", but as special. Every member of staff, Bhavisha, Mr Prakash, Sanjeev, and Pratimesh, had a smile and was more
than willing to help with all our needs. Some of the arrangements were made last minute , like the lunch on the 6th July at short notice and was executed perfectly by Prakash and his team.

The food quality and the management was beyond fantastic with Pratamesh and Prakash always around to check if everything was OK.

We and all our guests went back with great memories of the wedding, of Leela and the always smiling staff.

Thank you Leela, Kovalam for the excellent and spectacular service you provided!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank shruthi r

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your positives comments and thank you for giving us the opportunity of being your host during such an important event like wedding.

It is indeed very heartwarming to read your feedback and reassures us that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests like yourself. The Leela Raviz team work very hard to make sure every wedding we have at the resort is fantastic and a memorable event and I am pleased everyone had a great time.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we stayed in leela kovlam on 8 th nov 2018. it was a wonderful experience in every respect ... Either it is restaurant or it is hospitality or it is Housekeeping... Even the buggi is at a minutes away ... The personal touch which i found in this property was amazing.. The behaviour of staff specially Rakhi from front office and Justin from reception is commendable... Will see you soon Leela , my darling hotel now onwards...

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about the Leela Raviz Kovalam.

We are always committed to Guest satisfaction.

Hope to see you at the Leela Raviz during your next visit.