We had booked 'The Club' room at this amazing property for a 3-day stay in November 2017 to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Our booking consisted of some complimentary services from the hotel which were, a pickup and drop from the airport in a luxury sedan, breakfast buffet, high tea and a private butler.
As soon as we landed at the airport, we were greeted by a warm welcome from 'Saajan', our driver. It was a short drive to the hotel and we reached there in less than half an hour.
The Club rooms are located in a totally separate area of the hotel with its own infinity pool and the Cafe restaurant. The hotel staff was nice enough to accommodate our early check-in request. As we entered the reception area, we were captivated with the view of the Arabian sea. As we relaxed, the reception manager 'Hema' quickly arranged for our room and our private butler 'Arun' greeted us with a welcome drink.
We were then escorted to our room. The hotel has a modern architecture with an international spa as well. To our surprise, an anniversary cake and a bouquet of roses were waiting for us in our room. The view from our room was to die for. A vast view of the Arabian sea from a terrace with 2 sofa seats and a table. The room was spacious enough with all the amenities of a 5-star hotel. Special thanks to Arun for guiding us to local places to visit and taking care of our needs whilst being courteous and welcoming.
We explored the full property and will recommend, breakfast at The Cafe restaurant. The breakfast spread is quite large with a vast array of options but the highlight is the view while having the breakfast. 'Goken' was serving us at the breakfast table and she was really courteous. In fact, the whole staff is courteous and welcoming.
The evening sunset at the sky bar is highly recommended too. Soothing music, rooftop bar overlooking the Arabian sea with a clear sunset view is the most romantic setup. Take a walk to the Tides restaurant and enjoy the waves. On the way to the Tides restaurant, there are 2 benches placed for a perfect view of the shoreline too.
The yoga sessions and ayurvedic massage at the spa are quite relaxing and refreshing.
To summarise our stay, luxurious, refreshing and relaxing with a view to die for.
We will surely be paying a visit soon as it is hard to stay away for long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala