All reviewshorizon clubthe riverchi spaexecutive assistant managergreat hotelan executive suitenice choicestayed nightshigh levelgreat gymsubway stationhome away from homeinternational standardsshopping mallcoffee machineswimming poolancient culture street
Reviewed 4 August 2018

everything was just fine. perfecto hotel, perfecto service, etc.
I also loved using ofo bikes to run around the town.
receptions are very kind. I recommend
but beware of googl map they show yiu they wrong way to arrive to the hotel and i had to walk for thirty minutes from the gooogl destination.
중국에서는 구글맵 보다는 바이두 맵으로 다니시는 것을 추천드립니다.
구글맵따라갔다가 괜히 식은땀 흘리면서 물어보고 다녔네요.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jason S, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Jieun C,

Thank you for stay with us and noting Shangri-La Hotel, Tianjin is a “perfect” Hotel. I am delighted to know that my team was kind and we thank you for your recommendation. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great view of the river
It was the best deal online and really just needed somewhere that could easily acomedate a couple of westerners with some basic mandarin skills

This place delievered big rooms always cleaned and a nice free breakfast every morning

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rsenteno,

Thank you for stay with us and noting Shangri-La Hotel, Tianjin is a “good quality” Hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our spacious and clean rooms with great views of the river and city. I am also happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast. Thank you for your review, we all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I write to thank Ms Carrie 于双 at Shangri-la Hotel Tianjin. Ms Carrie gave detailed information about the Tianjin to us, which has been really helpful for us to travel around Tianjin. Her manner is sincere and helpful. She is also very knowledgeable. I really appreciate her help and I can recommend her highly. She is excellent indeed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear mmcmok,

Thank you for stay with Shangri-La Hotel, Tianjin. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to know that my team especially Carrie was helpful, knowledgeable and went the extra step each time. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We plan to stay about 10 days in this location, and half way through, we had nice experience and are very satisfied. Excellent luxury hotel with exceptional services, especially from Horizon Club Lounge team. The lobby bar is a nice place to have cup of Joe, and enjoy beautiful live piano play. I'd like to send personal thanks to Helen, Andrea, and Toyla from Club Lounge. Helen gave us fast check in, and a brief introduction of the hotel benefits for diamond members. Andrea managed a quiet area in Club Lounge for us, so we could meet all family relatives in a nice environment. Toyla provided caring services during breakfast, so we could have nice starts everyday. Thank you all for your exceptional services!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear talk2hao,

Thank you for your “exceptional” review. I am glad you enjoyed our Lobby Lounge with the floral arrangement and live piano. I am thrilled to read your recognition of our Horizon colleagues. It is the helpfulness and friendliness of a hotel team that makes for a memorable stay. I am delighted to know that my team was helpful, courteous and went the extra step each time. I will definitely share your review with our colleagues.Once again, thank you for writing this review and we all looking forward to welcoming you back to Shangri-La Hotel, Tianjin.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Love the hotel for its charming service and cleanliness. The view of course is magnificent. As this is my second stay, they put me onto the other side of the hotel with a different river view.

However my only 2 critics will be the slightly weak shower and breakfast tables should be wiped as the staff clear up.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jason S, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear EuropeanJ,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the ‘magnificent’ view and cleanliness, as well as our helpful colleagues. I appreciate you sharing feedback with regards the shower and breakfast experience which has been immediately addressed with the team. We hope that you will stay with us again and look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back.