All reviewsbutler servicethe riverhappy hoursmall tvpreferred choiceitalian townbeautiful hotelexcellent locationthe hotel offersshopping mallspacious roomservice levelnoodlesbusiness triplobby barriversidechina
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay at this St Regis . Rooms and view are nice of the river. All of the activity , bridges, Ferris wheel and more so pleasing to the eye . The breakfast hand made noodle chef is amazing . The freshest and most delicious that I’ve enjoyed in some time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
dariopithard, General Manager at The St Regis Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear valued guest,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

Thanks for staying with us and I hope that the number of stays will increase in the near future. I appreciate that you commented so nicely about the amazing river view, indeed one of the best in the city of Tianjin!
Also I am very pleased to read such nice comments about our breakfast and in particular the performance of our noodle chef.

Looking forward to have you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Have had an awesome time at the St. Regis. I really enjoyed the atmosphere on the terrace at the riverside, especially in the evenings. Very chilly and amazing view.
The breakfast offers everything you need. From chinese to western..delicious. Absolutely loved the "live cooking stations".
The staff is also always very polite and tries to help you in every situation. The butler Damon was very nice and kind, at breakfast Tina was always there to assist. Also the staff at the happy hour was so kind and polite, always smiling.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear fr0mbilba0withl0ve,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

I am amazed to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. From morning sunrise to evening sunset you truly enjoyed our facilities and offerings. I am happy to read about your great breakfast and Bar experiences. Also I want to thank you in particular for showing appreciation to Tina, Damon and the entire St. Regis Bar team. True assets of The St. Regis Tianjin!

I am hoping to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel is on an excellent location and the Butler service is outstanding! They all have a good english level and are always looking out for you. We spent a weekend with our kids and they provided everything we needed and more. Therefore the swimming pool was not a friendly environment.
Our family room had a beautiful view to the river. We will definitely come back to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
dariopithard, General Manager at The St Regis Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Laura L,

warm greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

Thank you so much for taking the time and providing your feedback to us. It is very voluble and we are excited to learn how much you enjoyed the hotel services. Our signature butler services are unique in Tianjin and it fills me with great pride to read how well we took care of your family.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back hopefully very soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Always love the comfort of St Regis hotel chain. The branch at Tianjin is no different. Lovely hotel. Though the front line staff is polite, they seems untrained to manage and support guests’ needs. Easily confused. Example - sending us to the wrong room, taking 15 mins for 2 bottles of Tsingtao to be served. Recommend to provide proper training to staff before placing them on the frontline!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
dariopithard, General Manager at The St Regis Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear elainecll,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

I am happy to know about your loyalty towards our brand and thanks for staying with us this time although I am sad to learn that we did not meet your high expectation entirely. I would appreciate if you could reach out to me @dario.pithard@stregis.com to understand more about the details that led to your experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed for 3 nights. It was a pleasant stay. The location of the hotel is perfect to transit anywhere in the city. It is on the river front which makes an add-on to the pleasant stay. The team is excellent and special thanks to Jimmy Ji - St. Regis Butler Service for the friendly and helpful approach towards the visitors to guide them nicely about the hotel services and the visiting places in Tianjin. The hotel is well maintained. A shopping mall and a good market just opposite the hotel makes more convenient for the visitors.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kedar_Sutavani,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

I would like to thank you for you nice comment about our hotel. I am happy to learn how much you enjoyed staying with us. The location of the hotel is indeed superior for Tianjin with many attractions around. Thank you also for mentioning the well maintained condition of the hotel, but what amazes me most is the great comment about our butler Jimmy who indeed is a true asset to the team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at your earliest convenience.