“Best doughnuts ever!”
Review of The moose is loose

The moose is loose
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Soldotna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bakery
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely one of the best bakery's I've eatin at but they are very proud of their stuff and you'll set it reflected in their prices!! But it's well worth it

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Everything is sold individually. It is expensive. It is also a gift shop. I wanted sticky buns which they did not sell. I was not going to pay over $3 for a cinnamon bun. It was a nice clean place, but too expensive if you are traveling on a budget.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The place was packed! Service was very quick. We took our baked goods to go. Apple fritters bigger than a soft ball, pecan rolls with lots of goo! Cinnamon rolls with and without raisins. Buttermilk bar was a average. Plan to stop and get a bag to go when we leave Soldotna!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome little shop with everyrhing Moose designed. Besides that the bakery goods cookies, breads, donuts looked wonderful. There is a sample plate and I was able to try. Piece of donut which was mouthwatering. Cute little seating in back of store. A must stop in.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Great donuts. Friendly staff. The coffee was house coffee, which was ok but I would have like a good cup to go with the magnificent donuts I got. It was very busy and had lots of gifts about moose.