“another Chinese buffet”

Nikko Garden
Ranked #49 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 1 October 2015

It really depends what time you get here and who has been before you as to the quality and quantity of the food. Do not assume they will bring out more if it is late in the day.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

My friend and I got the buffet. It was cold and inedible. I talked to the female owner and showed her how I could put my hand on the hot table without getting burned. We couldn't eat the food, but, she still charged us over the price stated!!!!! When I took pics of me touching buffet "hot table" showing that it was cold, she yelled at me and grabbed me. Ultimetly she hit me for taking pics of a buffet I already paid for.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I first came to this restaurant 4 years ago and loved it then. The chef had recently relocated from Chinatown in NYC. He is on top of his game! He has a lot of rolls that he made up himself. The Playboy Roll is the best... it is served wrapped in foil and on a metal dish that is on fire. Let it cook till the fuel burns out then open it up and the flavors of the caramelized sauces penetrate all the way through. Don't blow it out too soon, let it cook till the fire is just about out. A hidden gem!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

The sushi was very good and fresh. Not a very big wine selection. And the price is very high considering the seafood is from here.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

Stopped in for the lunch buffet. Service was good, Food was good. Sign says lunnch buffet $7.95. I had the buffet, my wife had the buffet and we ordered 1 dish from the kitchen for $14.95. Let me see, that equals $30.85. Ok, silly me, I didn't have my glasses when I paid. When I got home I realized I was charge $45, almost $15 over what the bill should have been.
If you go here watch out for the bill. If you can't trust them with the bill, can you trust them in the kitchen??

4  Thank vrqqqm

Been to Nikko Garden? Share your experiences!