“Cold Buffet, overcharged for uneaten cold buffet”
Review of Nikko Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nikko Garden
Ranked #46 of 67 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 22 June 2015

My friend and I got the buffet. It was cold and inedible. I talked to the female owner and showed her how I could put my hand on the hot table without getting burned. We couldn't eat the food, but, she still charged us over the price stated!!!!! When I took pics of me touching buffet "hot table" showing that it was cold, she yelled at me and grabbed me. Ultimetly she hit me for taking pics of a buffet I already paid for.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I first came to this restaurant 4 years ago and loved it then. The chef had recently relocated from Chinatown in NYC. He is on top of his game! He has a lot of rolls that he made up himself. The Playboy Roll is the best... it is served wrapped in foil and on a metal dish that is on fire. Let it cook till the fuel burns out then open it up and the flavors of the caramelized sauces penetrate all the way through. Don't blow it out too soon, let it cook till the fire is just about out. A hidden gem!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

The sushi was very good and fresh. Not a very big wine selection. And the price is very high considering the seafood is from here.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

Stopped in for the lunch buffet. Service was good, Food was good. Sign says lunnch buffet $7.95. I had the buffet, my wife had the buffet and we ordered 1 dish from the kitchen for $14.95. Let me see, that equals $30.85. Ok, silly me, I didn't have my glasses when I paid. When I got home I realized I was charge $45, almost $15 over what the bill should have been.
If you go here watch out for the bill. If you can't trust them with the bill, can you trust them in the kitchen??

4  Thank vrqqqm
Reviewed 5 September 2014

Went in for dinner buffet about 7pm and there were only one or two people in the buffet section but a few more in the sushi area. There wasn't much in the buffet and what was available was warm but not hot. We are usually pleased when we go there but not this time. It will probably be a while before we go back. On the flip side we heard a customer from the sushi area raving about how good it was.

1  Thank Michael B

Been to Nikko Garden? Share your experiences!