This was our second time to Hatcher Pass B&B. We liked it so much that I googled them to find them this second-time around as we wanted to go back. We were not disappointed! This time we brought my brother and his wife with us and it ended up being their favorite as well.
You stay in cabins, not rooms. Cabins that are skillfully appointed just for comfort and ease of use. Full kitchen, living area, dining area...a home away from home.
If you like staying with a lot of people you don't know and eat breakfast at an appointed time with strangers at the table, then this B&B is not for you.
If you, like us, enjoy your privacy, want to get up and eat on your own time and in the privacy of your own cabin--this is heaven. Liz heavily stocks the frig with more than enough choices for breakfast and you can eat it whenever you want. She keeps you stocked and cared for throughout your stay...always making sure to respect your privacy.
This is simply the best B&B we have ever used...and I'm including international options we've tried. The others weren't bad...this is just our favorite by far. We'll be back! Can't say enough about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast where you will experience Alaska's finest log cabins with all the modern conveniences of private bath, kitchen, phone, and TV/DVD/WiFi. Nestled at the base of beautiful Hatcher Pass, Alaska - home to a variety of outdoor activities in any season -only 50 miles north of Anchorage, eight miles from Palmer, and 10 from Wasilla. Relax in the comfort and beauty that is yours at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast.* Hiking* Sightseeing* Glaciers, mountains, rivers and lakes* A truly peaceful, relaxing, and spectacularly beautiful area of Alaska* Barbecues, firepit for hot dog roasts and relaxing, decks with southern view of Pioneer Peak, others decks with view of the Talkeetna Mountains of Hatcher Pass* Comfortable beds, sparkling clean cabins, and all the comforts of home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher Pass Bed And Breakfast
- Hatcher Pass Hotel Palmer
- Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast Palmer, Alaska