“Loads of handmade goodies”
Review of Trove

Trove
Ranked #15 of 36 Shopping in Juneau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 14 July 2018

True Alaskan. Loads of handmade items. Wonderful place to visit to buy a trinket for someone or just spoil yourself with a little something!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We always make sure to spend at least an hour in Trove, and this time was no different. As usual, we bought more than our share of greeting cards! Trove has the most unique gift ideas, and doesn’t have the same Alaska souvenirs found at EVERY other store...

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was rather impressed by all the cool trinkets and doodads at Trove. The rotating globe was my favourite. In hind sight, I really should have got a small one. They weren't that expensive. Anyway, when you're in Juneau be sure to check this place out.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We needed a couple small gifts for friends and relatives from our cruise. This shop has a lot of small eclectic gifts that fit out bill. Nothing fantastic, but a good solid place to grab a few things.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I did an Alaskan cruise about 3 weeks ago. Out of all of the shops at each stop we made, Trove was a standout among the masses. Every stop seemed to be a tourist trap with shops that all had the same stuff in each one. Trove had such unique and fun gifts. My husband and I made a few stops in and kept going back for more gifts. If you want cheesy stuff with "my friend went to Alaska" plastered all over it, this is not your spot. This place is for more thoughtful, special gifts.

2  Thank Caitlin W