“A little expensive”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 35
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I thought the price was a little high compared to what you get. It was freezing in the restaurant in March even though I had a thick down coat. The service was weird, they acted like they couldn't fit us in when the restaurant was basically empty, then the waiter would only come around after long periods of disappearing. The food was just ok and cost more than $80 for just myself and my daughter on her birthday.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

This is certainly the best we have experienced in Juneau. Friendly and efficient service with a great atmosphere. The menu has great choices and they serve a special as well. The Asian influence with the food we had was very tasty.
Try the fresh pasta that they make there with scallops.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We loved this place. Definitely less touristy than many places in Juneau. Food was fantastic, and the wine list was awesome. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This is a wonderful place for fine wine, great conversations and a memorable meal. We abolutely loved the truffle fries!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

My mom and I went here for a drink and a dessert, as we had already eaten. The atmosphere is great - very upscale feel but not pretentious. The service was attentive and friendly, the dessert was delicious and beautifully presented, and the drinks were spot on as well. If I was ever in Juneau again, I would definitely be coming here for dinner!

Been to Salt? Share your experiences!