“Nice change of pace in the main tourist area”

Heritage Coffee Co & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Juneau
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We were told the locals like local business so Starbucks was run out of town. Heritage Coffee was a great place for a late lunch. They actually have a kitchen so you can order hot sandwiches in addition to everything else you would expect in a typical coffee house.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Juneau was our first port of call and a local adviced us to go here for fast wifi. It is a nice place to grab a cup of coffee, the wifi is fast but they have a system with codes which only works for 15 minutes

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Friendly staff, great coffee and a super strawberry smoothie! Relaxed environment, read the local paper while sipping away. Will be back!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

While my husband and I were in Juneau on a cruise stop we decided to eat lunch at the Heritage Coffee and Cafe. We each had a grilled cheese sandwich and it was absolutely the best grilled cheese I’ve ever had!

Two large pieces of sourdough bread, buttered and perfectly grilled, with delicious cheese melted just to the right consistency. Yum!! The sandwich is served with a bag of potato chips.

The price was higher than we mainlanders are used to, but I expect it wasn’t abnormal for Alaska. But the sandwich was so good it was definitely worth the price!

If/when we ever get back to Juneau, we’ll be back for another one of these grilled cheese sandwiches!

Best grilled cheese ever!!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My husband and I came here TWICE in one day, which is odd for me because I usually limit myself to one latte a day, but it was SO good. The coffee was very smooth and not overpowering. I wish I could get this coffee back home!

Date of visit: August 2018