“Overrated”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 29
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Closed until May 2019. Twisted Fish Co is next to the cruise ship docks on the waterfront in Juneau, Alaska. Open May through September seasonally, we serve fresh Alaskan seafood and a variety of local flavors. The full service restaurant is a local favorite offering something for everyone. Our Alaskan Grill offers the best and widest selection of wines and Alaskan brewed beers. From wineries and breweries across the state, and even from out of state, Twisted Fish Co, collects the best. We can advise you how best to pair a beer or wine with your meal, or you can just enjoy a glass or two of whatever you're in the mood for. We serve in a wonderful interior, and offer outdoor, waterfront dining as well. Visit us today and discover why we are a local favorite and a tourist treasure.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I was expecting by the reviews and prices that the fish here would be great. I got the fishermans platter (salmon and halibut) and it tasted (and looked) like frozen fish I could have gotten from the grocery store. I would not recommend this place with all the other places in the area that are way better.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

For us, this was a cosy place to hide from the rain, but turned out to be a great find. We ordered the king crab tacos, chowder, and snow crab legs. The huge pile of crab legs that arrived were awesome (we are lucky we prefer snow crab to king crab - careful of the distinction, because king crab can be very expensive).

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Although the food was delicious and the service was quick, our server didn't seem very warm. Never the less, I would recommend this for any fish lover.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My wife and I had lunch here. The clam chowder is one of THE best we have had. Also, the Twisted Fish Burger has to be tried. Nice place to have lunch and a drink.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place for dinner during our 5day stay in Juneau. Atmosphere was lovely, staff very friendly and helpful. My husband had king crab for the first time (I pinched some of course!) It was absolutely delicious. I had the halibut which was cooked to perfection. Prices are similar and reasonable in Juneau, be prepared to pay the $$ market price for king crab it cost 64.00 when we visited and worth every bit of it! We went at 6.30pm and didn't wait for a table, I can imagine in peak cruise season it's very popular! Would definitely recommend this restaurant.