“Tasty”

Pizzeria Roma
Ranked #21 of 148 Restaurants in Juneau
Price range: USD 6 - USD 22
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Description: Closed for renovations! Pizzeria Roma brings the authentic taste of Italy to the community of Juneau. We're proud to bring a long tradition of fresh, authentic tasting Italian food to this town. We have been operating since 1998 in downtown Juneau, in Merchant's Wharf, cooking up fresh thin crust pizza, baking Italian bread and serving up a true taste of Italy including pastas. Comfortable and cozy, our pizzeria offers a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for families, groups, or even business lunches. We also boast an impressive selection of Italian wine. Stop in for a meal today and sample a Mediterranean pizza, or create your own pizza. A wide variety of toppings and choices await you at Pizzeria Roma.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Two of us had lasagna, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the lunch special, which included two pieces of pizza and a side salad. Just the right amount of food. Very 3njoyable!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

One night I went in for a pizza to go. This was recommended to us by 2 different locals as being the best pizza in town. I ordered the small pizza. It was delicious and I had plenty for 2 meals. Thin crust, ingredients seemed fresh and all was delicious! I would go back in a heartbeat. It is in the 'mall' area .

Reviewed 18 August 2018

A low key place with very friendly service. The pizza was very tasty. They offer a lot of choices. There is upstairs seating available. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

... and I know that's saying a lot for "order at a window" and I'll bring you your food but I'm not kidding. The food - fantastic, but come on, he had to try to be that terrible of a waiter.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing pizza after a long day hiking. Service was a tad slow. My friends were able to order gluten free base. Refills on soft drinks.

Date of visit: July 2018