“Overrated and not very good”
Review of Sprazzo - CLOSED

Sprazzo
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Description: New Italian and Pizza restaurant in Juneau
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I found Sprazzo's dark and dirty - the food okay but nothing exceptional and the cleanliness of the place made eating there uncomfortable. Reminded me of a bar first, restaurant second or third. Service slow and seem untrained.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Great Burgers on their new menu! Quality meat and nicely prepared. Were are going to try something different next time. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have eaten at Sprazzo twice and went by there last night and it was closed with paper on the windows. This place had a big city feel but the wait was long and the pizza no better than other places. I can see the young crowd meeting and drinking here, but the price and the pizza isn't for my family.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

I love the imaginative ingredients and chewy crust. I wish they were a bit bigger, but I guess the goal is quality not quanity. That's true here.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Dark interior designed by Bauer/Clifton Interiors gives its mood lighting as each cone of lighting as a way of partitioning the diners from one another.

We heard two items were worthy of trying out, the Meatballs and the Funghi Pizza which was what we ordered. Both were alright if you're not very hungry. If you have a large appetite, better try someplace else.

They closed early when we considered coming but there were no customers earlier in the evening in December.