All reviews close to the airport two burner stove nugget mall per load mendenhall glacier longer stay rooms are large cab fare nice bathroom alaska airlines laundry facilities two queen beds pots and pans would highly recommend this hotel one night stay kitchenette downtown
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We liked the Aspen Suites Hotel. I did not realize that it was a longer stay Hotel, i.e. no daily room service. It is close to the airport but not walking distance with luggage (no shuttle). The trip to Juneau is about 20 min(Taxi) It was clean and comfortable with a nice bathroom.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at Aspen Suites for two nights. We didn't really need a suite with kitchenette, so we probably should have found something priced for our needss. The bed was too soft, and I usually like softer beds. I kept rolling towards the middle due to my husband's weight, and he's not that heavy. Also, be aware that there isn't a shuttle to the airport despite being close. I recommend the top floor, because otherwise you can hear everyone walking around above you. To clarify, it's a nice hotel for the most part, but if you don't need a kitchenette, it's not worth the price in my opinion. I liked the Super 8 better.

Room tip: Choose a top floor or you'll hear everyone walking around above you
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fine, slept ok. Seems close, but not easy to walk to from airport with luggage and such and they do not have a shuttle, so account for taxi fees. No breakfast either. They do not keep linens in room for fold out sofa, you need to go downstairs to the front desk to get yourself. Hotel was clean and maintained.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank critic5
Reviewed 26 May 2018

This is one of the best chain hotels I've stayed in!!! It's very room, two queen beds with four pillows on each bed, kitchenette unit: has an apartment size fridge/freezer, two burner stove, microwave and most dishes/utensils. You don't get service every day during your stay. You rarely hear anyone in the hallway and don't hear people walking around in the room above yours. A great chain hotel!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Clean and well appointed. A really great location. Near airport and Mendenhall Glacier. I was at Costco working so it was great. Wish the rooms had a few actual glasses not acrylic to drink from. I also wish they serviced rooms a bit more. Did I mention how clean it is. No grime anywhere. The beds are a little soft. The views are lacking but I guess ya just need to step outside for that. The staff was helpful not above what was required service wise. It was all Comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business