Super 8 by Wyndham Juneau(Juneau)(Great Value!)
USD 184
USD 165
USD 212
Hotels.com
USD 144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 160/night.

USD 213
USD 214
USD 208
USD 266
USD 258
All reviewseach guestdaily ratefamily roomgreat kitchenbunk bedsliving roomchoredormdowntownferrymaintenanceratesaccommodations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed staying here for two nights while in Juneau. Location is great, staff friendly and it's very clean (thanks for the visitors completing a chore each day). The hostel had a community feel. The downsides are that it is closed from 9am - 5pm so you cannot enter during these hours. Also, there is no co-ed dormitory. Beds are not comfortable, but for $12 I wouldn't expect much more. I recommend it if you're looking for an affordable option in Juneau's downtown.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank grateful_metz
Reviewed 13 April 2017

A friend and i stayed there just one night. James - staff - nice, easy and very helpfull ( thanks for the mendenhall glacier trip :) checked us in quick. There are seperate rooms for boys and girls. For a little Job ( i washed dishes for example) you get a bed for 12 us/night, unbeatable! In general clean, spacious, comfy living room, big kitchen table (easy to meet people) kitchen well equiped. The only thing, which only longterm stayers should know, you are not allowed to stay in the hostel between 9pm - 5pm. Great place!

Room Tip: There is a piano in the living room ♡
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Judy P
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter who is 12yrs old has been training very hard to qualifying for the Junior Olympics. Well she made qualifying times and starting on March 3 rd they closed down the only pool in Sitka for maintenance, only a month away from the Junior Olympics!
Well, I was able to get her into the pool and continue with her training with Juneau's swim club who are by the way outstanding!
The Hostel accommodations was all we could afford. The hostel is a beautiful antique but she's immaculate the staff Sean and James are so accommodating and informative. Sean a local and James a long time resident knew all the answers to my questions from places to hike to places to dine. Down to earth wonderful guys! We were accommodated in the family room and it was perfect for all our needs. I give this place 4 stars for a traveler especially on a budget!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the hostel during my re-compression after working in Skagway over the summer. The hostel is well-run and is immaculately clean, largely due to the (easy) maintenance chores each guest signs up for upon arrival. You can't beat the price ($12), and the funky guests are lots of fun. There were quite a few, uh, well-seasoned guests (50's & 60's) like me, so it was a nice mix of various nationalities & ages. The only downside from my point of view is that the mens' dorms were down a narrow flight of stairs, and I was juggling 2 heavy suitcases (I had 4 months worth of stuff from working in Alaska). My bad, but I managed.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank gch2002
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This hostel is definitely worth staying at for the cost, it was 12usd per night plus one chore, the chores take about 5 mins, my first day I swept and mopped the kitchen and my second night I vacuumed 3 rooms, took no time at all!

The hostel itself is very clean, has a big spacious lounge area, plus a kitchen and dining room.

My only criticism about this hostel is that it closes between 9-5 each day, whilst I understand that the owners have to work, they could easily find a traveller who was happy to work during these hours for accommodation. I struggled with this firstly when I arrived and was lugging my case around for 5 hours, but also one day it rained all day and there's not enough to do in Juneau indoors for 8 hours.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo