“You can’t find any better”

Fat Olives Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Locally sourced and lovingly prepared, we were thrilled with the entire experience. The servers are absolutely professional, clearly having 5 star backgrounds. Everything is made fresh... I mean everything. I had the best thousand island dressing ever; and my husband, from Boston area, had the best split pea soup in his life.

SUPERIOR!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Visited homer from the Uk, 6 off us and we ate here on 3 occasions over the coarse of 6 nights, wonderful!!
Very friendly staff, good food & warm atmosphere, definitely like to visit again if ever back in Homer.
5*****

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I go to Homer once a month and always stop for dinner here. I've always had an excellent meal (haven't tried the pizza yet but I hear it's wonderful) and the service is great, always a friendly greeting and very attentive. I'd like to try another restaurant but I just can't seem to get past this one.

1  Thank c0lleenkh
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch after picking up the rental and it was so good we came back for dinner. I had the Ruben sandwich and it was as good as any I've had. For dinner I had chicken Alfredo and again was delicious.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My Dad wanted pizza and he had eaten here before. He's very conservative when it comes to eating and because he had eaten here in the past he felt comfortable coming back here.

When we arrived here there was a bit of a wait. We put our name on the list and grabbed a comfy spot to sit along with the others who were waiting.

Once we finally got our table we kept it simple. We got some beers on tap and a pizza. I ordered a red Scottish ale from Homer Brewing and I think my Dad went with a giant PBR. Really Dad? Ha! All of this great craft beer to choose and he goes with that. Again you can't change your parents.

The pizza was good. I wouldn't call it great. Remember I'm from Chicago and we have a ton of amazing pizza styles to choose from. The crust was cooked perfect which is always a plus. I can't stand a soggy pizza crust. That is just wrong.

Our waitress was super sweet and very attentive. She kept us updated on the progress of our pizza. It was nice to be in the know. I love that you can see the chef making the pizzas. I love making pizza and I really love watching a chef when he's working with the dough.

If I was in Alaska alone I would probably not come here for food but my Dad will totally be back. He's comfortable here and he likes the pizza. As long as he's happy then everything is good in the world.

Been to Fat Olives Restaurant? Share your experiences!