“Fantastic Pizza and great people”
Review of Klondike Restaurant - CLOSED

Klondike Restaurant
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Located in the exhibition grounds, I think it is off the typical tourist radar. We loved the pizza here. It has to say best ever pizza. I have eaten lots of great pizza in my day but this pie is a competitor. Really quality ingredients made fresh. We loved iot. The waitress (pregnant) was super nice and we me the chef for minute to. Felt like a local here. It was the best meal by FAR taht we had in our stay at Haines. Can't reccomend highly enough. It was also very affordable.

1  Thank Bubbavon

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Came to Klondike for a wedding rehearsal dinner with a crowd. The owner arranged for us to come in after regular hours and made 2 different and thoroughly delicious salads (Sadie's is the best) as well as numerous amazing pizzas. My favorite was the one with potatoes and bacon on it but the others were also quite tasty. I do believe we devoured everything.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great salads! Good variety, fresh and tasty. Pizzas okay - made in stone oven, so expect some bubbling of the dough and burned-blackened spots.

1  Thank Harleysis
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Love their pizza and Sadies salad also the calamari is terrific ... Handmade, wood burning oven makes incredible pizza. Try all the different ones ... Often there is a special with fresh ingredients from Chiefs own garden‼️ can be really busy so go early

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

I tasted the Aphrodite pizza & wished I could have it daily! Sweet waitress & nice owner. Highly recommend this dinner spot! Affordable & delicious!