“Great for breakfast or Thai dinner”

Chilkat Bakery and Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Haines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great for eggs and coffee for breakfast. We also enjoyed excellent Thai food for dinner here too. Great service.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Everything is good and you can order to go for spending time on the river fishing! Coffee is good, staff are friendly, and prices are reasonable!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

We got here when it opened so there was only one other family here. When we got the menus we were surprised to see it was mixture of different food....not just seafood. I actually ordered nachos and my friend had teriyaki chicken and it was wonderful! We also got something from the bakery when we left. The parking is good and it is right on the outskirts of the town, so walking distance like everything else in the area. When we left I had to go into the kitchen to get someone to take our money to leave. I would go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

During our two weeks visit to Haines, we ate breakfast at the Chilkat Bakery and Restaurant twice. Both meals were excellent! In addition to breakfast, both days we also picked up some pastries. Andy is a genius with the baked goodies. If you’re ever in Haines, you owe it to yourself to stop in for a treat.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Enjoyed their Thai Food which is hard to find on my travels. I'll go back again upon my next visit for more!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Chilkat Bakery and Restaurant? Share your experiences!