“Thai Food”

Chilkat Bakery and Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Haines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Enjoyed their Thai Food which is hard to find on my travels. I'll go back again upon my next visit for more!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Really enjoyed the food here- both the pastries and the full menu for breakfast. We had a full breakfast meal and an apple fritter to go- delicious! Friendly staff, good service.

1  Thank GayleenR3
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Food is home style, nothing special but a place to try. Cheap beer in the can PBR. Don't pass it up.Kids menu.

1  Thank jaynereiter
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Since moving from LA to Alaska my constant challenge is good food. Forget about ever getting good Thai food here. I’ve tried several places around the state that locals claim to be phenomenal. They all suck. This one had a mysterious meat they tried to pass off as chicken but my fiancée found small delicate bones that possibly could have been...not chicken. Yikes!!! No kidding. The pad Thai was a greasy hot mess. Ugh!!!
Gross!

1  Thank Sandro B
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

After our first visit in September 2015 wie came back in May 2017. It was a great pleasure for us. Miki was so friendly and she served a fantastic Thai food. We got also a unforgetable breakfest. Thank you and we hope to see you again in September 2018.

1  Thank burnygumble

Been to Chilkat Bakery and Restaurant? Share your experiences!