“Don't miss it!”
Review of Dudes Food Trailer

Dudes Food Trailer
Description: Dudes food Trailer has A very creative and Fresh Menu. Coffee and Homemade Donutz for the early morning fishing trips as well as Huge Breakfast burritos like the chicken fried steak or Chorizo fully loaded and bound to satisfy the hungriest of people. Breakfast served all day along with lunch serving up Great sandwiches like the Boat Launch PO boy with slow cooked pork shoulder, pork gravy, lettuce, tomato, garlic herb mayo and picked red onions on a french roll! To our AK crab attack with havarti and cholula cream cheese, Marinated snow crab and tangy green apple grilled to perfection on Alaska 12 grain bread. Come check us out in Cooper Landing!
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The reviews are correct! Do not miss stopping here. The glazed doughnuts were amazing! We also enjoyed the BBQ pork tacos, breakfast burrito, and reindeer hot dog. We could not believe how fast everything was prepared and were so glad we stopped. The owner is really friendly too! This is the perfect place to stop for a quick, great meal!!!

1  Thank Kim A

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I had the chicken fried steak burrito.... incredibly delicious. Also had a bite of a fresh glazed doughnut, which was one of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I got the chicken fried steak breakfast burrito for lunch...it was soooo good! It was my favorite food of everything I've eaten on my stay in Cooper's Landing.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Ok...if you haven't tried the fresh donuts here, you are REALLY missing out! The menu here is really awesome too. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best food trucks I have EVER had the pleasure of eating from. I look forward to this truck every summer. There isn't a single bad item on his menu and Chris, the owner, is one of the friendliest people on the Kenai. You have to stop here if you are headed South. The chicken fried steak breakfast burrito is enough to fill up even the hardest working fisherman. I wish Chris all the success he deserves because he obviously cares about the food he is crafting in this awesome little trailer.