“A very good evening”

Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Aitutaki
Price range: USD 22 - USD 51
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rapae Bay Restaurant There are a number of eating options at Pacific Resort Aitutaki with a wide range of local and international cuisine. Our main dining facility is at the Rapae Bay Restaurant where we serve some of the finest cuisine in the Cook Islands. Our chefs prepare everything from fresh using the abundance of local produce from around the Cook Islands. We also have a fantastic range of international wines which we can match with your menu to complete the ultimate dining experience. Combine this service that is unmatched in the South Pacific and you're in for a treat.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Hard to grade restaurants when there are so many good ones but this was pretty close to 5/5!
We made a reservation as we weren't staying at Pacific Resort.
Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Great views from our table.
Food was excellent - highly recommend the sashimi, lamb chops, crayfish risotto and brown sugar pavlova.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My daughter and I were actually staying at another establishment but we ended up eating at Rapae Bay Restaurant three times. It was so incredible we just kept on coming back.

Our three meals consisted of two lunches and dinner. During lunch we were treated to beautiful reef and pool views and dinner we witnessed a spectacular sunset.

Staff were extremely polite and the meals to die for. A great variety. I'll still dreaming about that passionfruit pavlova. I'm Australian and I've never had one that good in our country.

I'll definitely be back on my next visit and plan to stay here. The resort looked amazing!

1  Thank 182Kaz01
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were staying at Pacific Resort so we got to eat breakfast here for free each day. The omelette and the breakfast pan were really nice.
The lunches and dinners are also very nice.
Some must haves are the fish burger, mushroom ravioli, potato gnocchi and tuna katsu.
The desserts were delicious, we particularly enjoyed a couple of the chefs specials we tried, the coconut and pineapple mousse and the coconut and mango tart
Water was topped up regularly too which was great.
Quincey and Robin were especially good servers.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We dined here each day of our stay. We were never disappointed with any of our lunches or dinners. The chefs prepared my mahi mahi caught outside the reef superbly. The staff are really friendly and fantastic. Great views across the lagoon. Enjoyed watching whales swimming by most days.

1  Thank Chapstar
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The food here is excellent. The skill of the chefs is extremely high as is the quality of the produce used making dining here at any time a treat. From perfect eggs benedict at breakfast to islander style local fish in the evening the food here never disappoints. Flavours are perfectly balanced, with plenty of islander style options and of course lots of seafood - as you would expect. There are meat and veggie options for those that are not seafood lovers, and it is excellent when it comes to dietary needs - I had masses of choice as a gluten free diner. The service is not silver service but it is very friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed every single meal eaten here.

1  Thank YassieG