“Great Ceviche!”
Review of MadFish

MadFish
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stopped here for lunch last saturday. The food choices and service were awesome. limited drink options, but when you are eating this great food, who needs alcohol! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to eat "ceviche", you must go to Madfish. The cocoviche is one of my favorites. Ask for the owner, Tere, she'll give you the greatest experience tasting her food.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a quick, healthy bite for lunch and I found this gem! The friendly owner, Tere, steered me toward the cocoviche. Best ceviche ever! I went back the following week and enjoyed the lightly battered fish n chips. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I tagged along with my hubby on a last minute and very short business trip. I found MadFish by chance while doing a quick internet search. I even asked about it at the hotel and none of the employees had heard of it. The complimentary appetizer was phenomenal, and I almost asked for more. My husband and I shared the cocoviche and Caribbean fish. I’m not always a fan of all seafood, so I was skeptical of the civeche. It was extraordinary and so beautifully presented in a half coconut. The flavors of the Caribbean fish was equally enjoyable and displayed so beautifully. We even had a delicious dessert. We are so glad we checked this place out and feel we found an amazing hidden secret. I even came back to the hotel and told the staff they have to go here. Thank you for delighting us tonight!!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My wife had shrimp plate with avocados. It was excellent. I had fish and chips....it was outstanding. The atmosphere is small but roomy. It was decorated with many beautiful oil paintings from a local artist. The service was impickable. Can’t believe my wife finished her shrimp plate.......good to the last bite. A must do restaurant............you will not be disappointed.....Go for it....

Thank Elizabeth Frede... I