“Unexpected pleasure”

Passion Pasta Fresca
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Description: At Passión we want our clients to enjoy good gastronomy and an incomparable atmosphere, as well as to surprise them every week with flavors that you will not find anywhere else since in our kitchen there is an endless world of ideas to discover as well as to eat well and in a way Homemade with fresh ingredients is not easy to imitate. Our passion is for people to taste the only product made with the ancient pastera tradition in an artisanal way with 100% natural ingredients. Our meticulous daily work seeks to satisfy the taste and health food of our clients and allows us to find excellence and professional improvement
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My hotel is a half block from the restaurant and I've walked past it without any consideration of stopping. With rain threatening my short walk ended at Passion Pasta Fresca. As I sat down and my waiter brought over the menu on a chalkboard and proudly reviewed the highlights. I decided to turn it over to him and let him select my meal for me. My first course was a delicious, refreshing gazpacho. My waiter then selected mussels for my main course - satisfying with great broth. Both soup and mussels were complimented by a serving of very tasty bread. That was followed up by a Passion Fruit Flan. Great service, great food... I'll be back.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We stopped here for lunch today because my husband loves fresh pasta and he has had to eat gluten free when i cook it. He ordered pasta with anchovies and was very happy. I had Carpaccio de pulpo which was amazing. It was thinly sliced tender pulpo with an olive tapanade, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes. A small salad was in the center of the plate. The plate was a mosaic of delicious and tender pulpo. Service was pleasant. I wish that some more options were gluten free. Will return.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

This was our first time. Our expectations were exceeded by the quality of the food. There are few options that change on a daily basis (as we were told), but out of 4 that we ordered, there was not one bad choice. Desserts are definitely delicious, and the price is right.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We dine here whenever we are in town. We enjoy the ambiance, fresh pasta choices, good wine selection and excellent service! And save room for dessert! Great for business lunches or romantic dinners. Italian done right!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I tried their reasonably priced lunch menu last week. The restaurant is simple but comfortable; the lunch menu had several choices and the serving size was satisfactory. Service was fast and friendly and we enjoyed their fresh pasta. I will definitely come back.