“Horrible!!!stay away!!”

Ranked #37 of 851 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

There is no option to give zero stars or I would have...

Breakfast arrived completely burned...the pinto ..the eggs(which they decided by the way how I want them!!)..I am sensitive to dairy products...specifically asked not to have them in my plate...cheese was all over..had to turn back my dish..lost my appetite...never touched the plate but you know what...when check arrived they ..without shame..charged it...I played only to never go back...in Spanish they say...miertos de hambre...what a shame that such a beautiful place is so badly managed and showing si much of disrespect...

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We usually go to the Saul Bistro in Tres Rios, but went to this one for mothers day. It took them 30 minutes to bring a cup of coffee. The waiter was did not care to explain some of the differences between some of the options in the menu. After waiting patiently for food to be delivered, we asked the manager to please help out as we felt neglected. No help at all. I understand that during a busy day, service will not be the best, but this is no where close to what Saul Bistro used to be. With so many places to choose from in Escazu save yourself time and pain and choose another restaurant

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

A fusion cuisine with a highly-appreciated variety of dishes, Saul means to me that funny moment when we arrived there by acccident (non planned breakfast-brunch) and we still think that at the end it was not an accident. Service 5 stars and people that really wants to bring you the best.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Good brekfasts and tasty meals a la carte. Nice waiters and overall good atmosphere. A place to recommend, also for the location in Escalante, in my opinion the only nice area in San Jose!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Food is good, nothing to die for. I went for breakfast and dinner.
I liked the breakfast options better. The place is beautiful. It is like a little microclimate inside San Jose.

Date of visit: July 2018