“Ok food, beautiful ambience ”
Review of Saul Bistro

Saul Bistro
Ranked #37 of 851 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Food is good, nothing to die for. I went for breakfast and dinner.
I liked the breakfast options better. The place is beautiful. It is like a little microclimate inside San Jose.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

From their customized plates and cups with “I ♥️ Saul” to the waiters with the awesome aprons and kind smiles I loved everything about my experience here with a friend on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

For a Bistro it’s a fairly pricy place (think NY or CA) as we paid $48.53 for lunch with a shared desert, but I really enjoyed the fresh smoothies were tart and tasty. The beef was cooked with skill to order and the chocolate and strawberry crepes- WOW! Deliciouso!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was served by Michael for lunch, after asking what I wanted to order he didnt say one more word. He didnt say thank you or goodbye and when he brought the change he drew it on the table, I have never seen a service like this in Costa Rica. The food was ok.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

amazing food, crepes where great!! Service was good and coffee better! I recommend you trying the sweet crepes :)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed this quirky restaurant! From the moment you walk in at the corner sidewalk to when you go inside and see the eclectic art.... lots of "eye candy". (Don't miss the hand wash basin in the bathroom)!

The wait staff was very friendly, and the food tasted divine. Very fresh and served warm.... always a good sign. We ate outside and it was real comfortable.

Highly recommend....