“Best Pub in San Jose”

Ranked #103 of 684 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cead Mile Failte! It means: One Hundred Thousand Welcomes. We greet you with a great bar, a good bartender and all of our passion for beer, which we have been sharing with much enthusiasm since 2011. The most experienced beer bar in the country, with the best beer selection and awesome food. Slainte! Cheers!
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Bunch of different beer brands and lot of variety of craft beer Costa Rica! The potatoes and mozzarella sticks are the best ones I have ever had! Dont leave without trying one of these!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

The food is good, but very expensive. They offer a good amount of beers, but they are overpriced. for example, in a supermarket you can buy a Sam Adams at 960 colones, but in craic's they will charge you 2500 colones.
Wings are good, the potatos as well.
burgers are good, the italian burger is my fav.

3  Thank GARX
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I have visited Craic many times and I definitely recommend it. Great Irish pub atmosphere, large variety of beers and drinks, their food is also good. It will continue to be one of my favorite spots in San Jose and I will continue coming here. I give it only four stars for two reasons: it has no parking lot and food orders normally take more than 15 minutes to be served.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

This place would get a stellar review because of its great beer and food, but I'm not going back simply because I hate being frisked. Other bars in town are more discreet with their security.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Beats any bar in Ireland for tasty beer selection. Student vibe, hopping on a Wednesday night, really friendly bar staff. Good craic

1  Thank barneyDublin