“Very Good Food”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 40
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining restaurant with exquisite unique food, excellent service and a cozy ambient. We have two separate rooms ideal for private events that can accommodate up to 30 people. In addition, we have an outside sitting area for a more informal dinning. We hope to see you soon! For reservations o bigger groups (until 150 people) email us
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Recommendation by friends who live in Costa Rica. It’s located in a very upscale mall with familiar shops and restaurants we have in the States. The food was very good both seafood and meat dishes. Not familiar with Peruvian cuisine, so I can’t say for sure, but the dishes didn’t particularly said “Peruvian” to me though they were all very tasty (we shared each others’ dishes :))

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Appetizers were not good - we had the tuna and raw fish and it wasn’t a good start to our dining experience. Then the entrees took forever to arrive. Once they did after at least 30 min wait, the food was luke warm at best and way over salted. I wasn’t impressed one bit and will not go back

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The food was great as well the Pisco sours we ordered. That for sure will be good enough to come back. The best of the night was the bread that was served by a nice lady making her way of living besides her physical restrictions. I will give then 5 stars just for it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This appetizer says everything you need to know when deciding where to eat. The name of the restaurant has the word Divine in it, and for good reason. Not every restaurant even offers either of these dishes and they have prepared and served to the standards of any of the world class restaurants I have eaten in. The octopus was seared to perfection with a sweet balsamic reduction and is the perfect pairing for the beet carpaccio. The two tastes balance each other. Just look at the photos and you will understand why I enjoyed this with a nice crisp Savignon Blanc. A great noon-time treat. Cesar and Karan (I hope I got her name right) were super attentive and Cesar remembered the nuances of my wife Lorena's orders even though it has been sometime since we last dined here. I am giving this meal and service my Three Thumbs up even though I only have two I will figure it out.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner. The staff was friendly and very helpful with the menu. We orders a wide variety of dishes that includes calamari, octopus with fresh mozzarella and basil/balsamic, fish and beef tenderloin dishes with the traditional beans and rice. Everything was delicious! Thanks Luis for all your recommendations!

Date of visit: February 2018