“Great Ceviche”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 40
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining restaurant with exquisite unique food, excellent service and a cozy ambient. We have two separate rooms ideal for private events that can accommodate up to 30 people. In addition, we have an outside sitting area for a more informal dinning. We hope to see you soon! For reservations o bigger groups (until 150 people) email us
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Great food. Service. Extensive Wine
Selection. Quiet. Perfect for a meeting or a romantic dinner. Excellent neighborhood.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was by the hotel we were staying to walked over one evening for a quiet dinner. Extremely courteous hostess and servers, delicious fusion Peruvian food, and a great ambience. Checks all the boxes for a good restaurant but what impressed me the most was how keen they were to find options for my husband, who is a vegetarian. Peruvian cuisine is not vegetarian friendly traditionally and I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of off-the-menu dishes they offered to prepare for my husband. Would love to go again if I get a chance.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent restauran not cheap but worth every penny. Went in party of 8 and all eat delicious. My huancaina risotto was great a little hot for my taste but worth the burn.
Great service and beautiful restaurant.
Went with little kids and we were offered special plates for them.

1  Thank Gilberto V
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I got here on my own, the restaurant half empty. I was on my own and I asked if my table was ready twice before I decided to go somewhere else. How difficult can it be to get a table for one ready??? Please work on your service, maybe the food is great but it wasn't fun waiting forever for a table that was never ready....

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We were a group and everything was just impeccable!! Excellent service, Karla explained us in detail all dishes.. Food was sooo delicious!!! The octopus is a must!! Will come back!