All reviews costa rica air conditioning nice pool common areas restaurant staff pool area is stayed here for nights hot shower clean rooms would stay here again superior room central america convenient location rice and beans taxi supermarket corridor
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in the hotel. There is a dog hotel right next door. I was up all night listening to dogs barking. The hotel is nice, relatively modern and updated but don't count on getting a good night sleep

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a great value. We felt that it was in a great location, right between downtown and our favorite area in Escazu. The rooms were clean, but had no AC. At first we were a bit nervous, but San Jose cools down at night, and we were just fine. Great breakfast as well. Recommended!

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Awesome staff in the bar/restaurant.The staff was very friendly. The hotel is in a convenient location. The cab between the hotel and airport was $30. There are a few restaurants around the area walking distance. The bar/restaurant in the hotel closes around 9-930pm.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The pool area was really nice and service was fantastic! Rooms were also good, but not quite as modern as other areas. There was also a good choice of food at breakfast. It's a good hotel for a one or two day stop!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I stayed here for a couple of weeks for work training and I must say, this hotel is very practical and simple. The room was very well kept and clean. They had simple room amenities and average sized bathroom. My only issue was when the water was drained by the room above me it made a really loud noise. There was also a period where they had wifi issues but if you stay at the restaurant or common areas you will have better service. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. The restaurant served really nice italian food and the servers were very friendly! The breakfast buffet was very "local" and I loved it! I can recommend this hotel if you are looking for a great deal in touring Costa Rica.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor can be more quiet
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business