Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Girls Can Fish Too!

Thank you for making our girls fishing trip the best day in Costa Rica. I thoroughly enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2018
Cheryl B
SAILFISHING WITH QUEPOS FISHING / FUHGEDDABOUDIT

A buddy of mine contacted Leanne Batten of QUEPOS FISHING AND FUHGEDDABOUDIT SPORTFISHING in Marina... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2018
MikeinMN2018
Melrose, Minnesota

All reviews top notch fish ceviche first class operation offshore trip rudy baits mates crew boat dock costa fleet guys techniques bite trolling
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I booked a 1/2 day tour with Blue Fin to take my boys on their first charter experience. We were picked up promptly at our hotel, San Bada. We boarded the Blue Fin II at the Quepos marina pier. This is also where adults purchase fishing licenses for $15, kids 15 and under are free. The father/son crew were very friendly and had water, sodas, beer for us as well as snacks of chips and fruit. They asked what kind of fish we were after and we talked options and recommendations, we decided to target mackrel, black fin tuna, crockodile needlefish, rooster and bonita. We reeled in 1st of ten fish a half hour into the trip. We had a great time and brought in a king mackrel, 6 spanish mackrel, 2 black fin and a bonita while losing 3 or 4 others. We also spent some time tryng to get live bait for rooster with no luck. We had a great time with a great crew with the only problem being keeping track of whose turn it was to jump in the fighting chair. Oh and we got up close and personal with a whale that was also fishing nearby... which was awesome.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

If you are looking to book a Fishing Trip in Quepos, I highly recommend Sam, at Queposfishing, I guarantee he will get you "hooked up". As my family was preparing for my latest trip to Costa Rica, we were lucky enough to contact Sam to book a charter aboard the "Monkey Shine". In addition to my book , having 11 total people in my party, he was also able to book my brother's family on the Moon Walker the same days.

We do a lot of fishing, I've taken many charter boats, but as my wife said yesterday this was the best day ever, the boat the Sam arranged was incredible. Attention to detail is critical when fishing, the mates never left anything to chance, diligently checking lines and ensuring all baits were not only in pristine shape but also set properly. Fishing, of course, is a lot of luck, but sometimes you make your own luck and the top notch Captain, Crew, Boat, Bait and Gear no doubt assisted in that luck, landing 6 sailfish while other boats had a slow grind that day.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awesome experience!
We booked the 38 ft Luhrs for a full day charter.
The crew was very nice, very helpful and very professional from start to finish!
Helping my wife and I land 4 huge sailfish within just a couple hours after missing a couple others and seeing at least 40-50 of them on the surface. The captain put the baits right over them but I guess only 4 of them were hungry today. Not the crews fault at all. We had a blast and will be back!!
I contacted and booked through Sam. Very nice and very fast to respond!
I highly recommend this company and this boat!!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

One more thing off our bucket list. A blue marlin. Sam, Jose and Kenneth gave us a trip of a life time. They are professional, couteous and fun. Fandago was our boat for the day.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Sam set us up with a great trip! Captain Roberto and the crew of the Seahawk took us on a fantastic trip! We hooked a beautiful sailfish, 4 dorado and countless tuna. The crew prepared the best ceviche and lunch that was amazing. Over the top satisfied, will definitely do this again.