Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Girls Can Fish Too!

Thank you for making our girls fishing trip the best day in Costa Rica. I thoroughly enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2018
Cheryl B
SAILFISHING WITH QUEPOS FISHING / FUHGEDDABOUDIT

A buddy of mine contacted Leanne Batten of QUEPOS FISHING AND FUHGEDDABOUDIT SPORTFISHING in Marina... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2018
MikeinMN2018
Melrose, Minnesota

All reviews top notch fish ceviche first class operation offshore trip rudy baits mates crew boat dock costa fleet guys techniques bite trolling
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awesome experience!
We booked the 38 ft Luhrs for a full day charter.
The crew was very nice, very helpful and very professional from start to finish!
Helping my wife and I land 4 huge sailfish within just a couple hours after missing a couple others and seeing at least 40-50 of them on the surface. The captain put the baits right over them but I guess only 4 of them were hungry today. Not the crews fault at all. We had a blast and will be back!!
I contacted and booked through Sam. Very nice and very fast to respond!
I highly recommend this company and this boat!!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

One more thing off our bucket list. A blue marlin. Sam, Jose and Kenneth gave us a trip of a life time. They are professional, couteous and fun. Fandago was our boat for the day.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Sam set us up with a great trip! Captain Roberto and the crew of the Seahawk took us on a fantastic trip! We hooked a beautiful sailfish, 4 dorado and countless tuna. The crew prepared the best ceviche and lunch that was amazing. Over the top satisfied, will definitely do this again.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Three of us met up in Quepos to do a few days offshore and one day of inshore fishing. Boats and crews (we had different boats for offshore and inshore) were excellent and highly experienced. They worked hard to find fish, get them biting and then to the boat. Sam in the office did a good job of putting it all together and I highly recommend using him to help plan your trip to Quepos.

1  Thank Hamish M
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Diego took care of everything. Olando and the boat crew best ever. Four of us caught 5 Sail Fish, 1 Marlin and 4 Tuna in two days. Highest recommendation !!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank 1utfan