All reviews very nice hotel the bus ocean view night security small balcony free breakfast within easy walking distance top floor middle of town rooms are clean cable tv bw marina signal birds adventure
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Small hotel in the heart of Quepos. Rooms and restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Bar and restaurant were very good as was the service... Reasonable priced also. Secur parking and walk to all the neat spots i Quepos. The best in town and I know because I loived ther 7 years.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HotelKamuk, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

We would like to thank you for your review about your recent stay at our hotel.
Your preference is very important to us and we value your opinions and comments. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, it helps us to overcome ourselves and to offer you a better and more pleasant experience next time. We hope to have you again with us.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I really wasn’t expecting much, but this hotel was perfect. It’s in the center of town, close to varies restaurants, super close to the main bus stop, and not very far from Manuel Antonio. The room I was in was great for me since I was traveling alone, and the breakfast was very good. The only issue I had was the AC in my room had stopped working, but the lovely hotel staff were able to accommodate me and changed me to another room with a working A/C. Be aware that the area around the hotel does get noisy, but overall this was an excellent stay, would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 November 2017

So many middle of the road reviews for this property. I found it to be a great stay. Fast checkin, very clean and comfortable rooms, ocean view, good restaurants with free breakfast, neat pool. The staff was 4 stars in all respects. Cable tv. I heard no noise except for the birds in the morning.

I will give one good hint on booking. Go to the USA site for the pricing. It is much lower than booking direct. Dig deep and look for promos. The hotel wanted $85.00. The USA site was $72.50, but digging deeper they had a 3 night promo for $56.00 plus tax! I saved about $100.00 by just digging deeper.

Room Tip: Shop for best pricing!
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My brother and I recently stayed at this hotel for five nights. This was a fishing trip where it's pretty much eat, sleep, fish and do it all over again the next day. We had one of the deluxe rooms with a view on the fourth floor. The room has a nice view of the water and a small balcony. The only down side is it overlooks the main street through town which can be a noisy, especially on weekend nights. But, the rooms were clean and we had no other problems. Our stay came with the free continental breakfast which other than the usual fare, came with fresh cooked eggs and pancakes each morning. Also, on two nights the restaurant cooked some of the fish we caught for our dinner and it was very good. I beleive if we came back to Quepos we would probably stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have the best view, but are the nosiest because of they overlook the main street through town.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DHO123
HotelKamuk, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I would like to thank you for completing the Guest Survey, about your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

to be honest i dint saty a the hotel but was in quepos for 2 weeks and that casino was a great spot to hang out they had the ufc fight people were nice and drinks are cheaps even played some poker for a night great time

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
HotelKamuk, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

We are really appreciate all the positive comments you have shared with us, and we invite you to enjoy your stay at the hotel next time you come to vacation to Quepos!!!.