“First parasailing adventure, but certainly not the last!!!!!”
Review of Paraiso Watersports - CLOSED

Paraiso Watersports
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My kids and I had never been parasailing before and I was hearing horror stories about people getting tangled in the chutes and having to be rescued and even innocent beach goers getting caught in the take ups so I was really careful about selecting the tour company.

Paraiso doesn't set you up on the sand, they take you out to clear water on the boat and you lift off from the deck, it's such a safer feeling. The guys are very diligent about your safety but are funny as heck!!!!!

The trip in the air was longer than any others I had witnessed, 15-20 minutes. By the time they brought us down and dragged our feet in the water, we were ready to come in.

I will definitely be doing this one again when I return to Costa Rica!!!!! Thanks Mike and Dave and Brian and Geralyn...you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Chimelle

Reviewed 24 November 2011

I had never parasailed before and figured it was about time on my last vacation to Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. My husband and I decided to go with Paraiso Watersports (recommended by our hotel) and we truly feel like we couldn't have chosen a better company! To be honest, I was kind of scared about being that high up in the air, but the guys at Paraiso made me feel super safe. My husband and I have two young children and were able to do two double swings which made me feel a lot more comfortable. All I have to say is - best view of Manuel Antonio!!

1  Thank arw20
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We had so much fun!!! If you are not an avid surfer but want the feeling of being control of your board in the water, you will probably love this also! Brian specifically was so great! I felt very safe and comfortable on this tour. We saw so many fish and just had fun paddling in the ocean!

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I had never been para-sailing before but I have to say that I had a great time. I really liked the fact that we could launch right off of the back of the boat instead of having to run along the beach like the tour in Manuel Antonio. Brian and his crew took us all the way around the point so we could see the beach and scenery close to Manuel Antonio National Park. It was truly amazing scenery and the ride aloft was perfectly calm. Our two teens loved it as well and it was fun to be able to go up two at a time.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We were wonderfully surprised and could not have been a better tour or guides. We have as a family done just about everything in Quepos, Costa Rica. This is the best ever. Thanks guys