“PADDLEBOARDING WITH PARAISO”
Review of Paraiso Watersports - CLOSED

Paraiso Watersports
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We had so much fun!!! If you are not an avid surfer but want the feeling of being control of your board in the water, you will probably love this also! Brian specifically was so great! I felt very safe and comfortable on this tour. We saw so many fish and just had fun paddling in the ocean!

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I had never been para-sailing before but I have to say that I had a great time. I really liked the fact that we could launch right off of the back of the boat instead of having to run along the beach like the tour in Manuel Antonio. Brian and his crew took us all the way around the point so we could see the beach and scenery close to Manuel Antonio National Park. It was truly amazing scenery and the ride aloft was perfectly calm. Our two teens loved it as well and it was fun to be able to go up two at a time.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We were wonderfully surprised and could not have been a better tour or guides. We have as a family done just about everything in Quepos, Costa Rica. This is the best ever. Thanks guys

Reviewed 7 July 2011

Dave and Paraiso Watersports offer an unforgettable, fun and safe parasailing experience! I was a little nervous, as it was my first time, but the crew (Brian & Mike) gave good instructions and took care of me and my partner from start to finish. After living in the area for a year, soaring above the Pacific was a special treat. Exhilarating, as well as peaceful, being on the water and high in the sky was unique and enjoyable.

Now that I've completed over a dozen tours and activities, Paraiso easily ranks as one of the top of my list. It is a must-do while you are in Quepos/Manuel Antonio!

Thank you, Dave!

Reviewed 22 April 2011

I had such an amazing time with these guys. I had never parasailed in my life and didn't know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise. It was so much fun, exciting, and peaceful all at the same time. The view is just breathtaking when you are high up and it feels like you are floating in the air. You get the most amazing peaceful feeling.
I highly recommend it!
Thank you Dave, Mike and Brian for making this an unforgettable adventure for me.