“Excellent service, responsive owners and great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Main House
Lounge by your private pool Cabina bedroom with king and single beds a/c and fan
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Main House
Lounge by your private pool
Cabina bedroom with king and single beds a/c and fan
King bedroom a/c and fan
Queen bedroom a/c and fan
Queen bedroom a/c and fan
Beach in front of house
Enjoy tropical fruits in the kitchen
Spacious dining room seats 16
Cabina rooms capture the ocean breezes
Patio with BBQ
Relax and watch the stunning sunsets from the beach
Beautiful colours are a nightly event
Front of the house
Pool lights for evening swimming
One of 2 twin rooms a/c and fan
Garden looking towards ocean
Main house and pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
joshj739
Beijing, China
“Didn't like the location but loved Karin and Rupi”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

First of all let me say that if it was not for Karin and Rupi I would not have liked it. They are wonderful and treated us well. They are the employees who live on the property.

Not knowing Costa Rica I booked this house not knowing that it was located next to the port. There are no real waves and the beach has a lot of trash on it. I was looking for more of a beach town.

Puntarenas is really an iffy location where all the properties have walls and barbed wire. This is not what we were looking for. Not really the owners fault, more my fault for not researching the town we were staying at. If you are looking for just a basecamp and doing lots of car trips around Costa Rica this place is fine. I was just looking for more of a beach house where we could relax on the sand.

Again, Karin and Rupi make the house nice though and they are incredible cooks. This as the best part by far.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Oct 2013
Thank you for your review- We are a little confused when you say you didn't like the location because it's next to a port. Our house is no where near a port. The nearest port to us is 8 kilometers away and cannot be seen from our property. Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our staff who are named Ronald and Bernie (Karin and Rupi are the owners who live in Canada). Since our beach faces the open ocean; the waves can sometimes bring in debris from out at sea. Our staff is normally vigilant in keeping everything clean, but unfortunately we only have control over the section of beach in front of our home.

Pura Vida Karin and Rupi
Colorado
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Ontario
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
2 May 2013
Thanks for visiting us and for the great review. We were happy to meet you at the airport to make sure you reached our place safely. Please come see us again. Rupi and Karin
CO
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Toronto
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing