Apartamentos Herrera(Puerto Jimenez)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Cabinas Jimenez(Puerto Jimenez)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Danta Corcovado Lodge(Puerto Jimenez)
USD 110
USD 107
  • Breakfast included
La Chosa del Manglar Nature Resort(Puerto Jimenez)(Great Value!)
USD 42
USD 41
Agua Dulce Beach Resort(Puerto Jimenez)(Great Value!)
USD 78
USD 69
USD 65
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Albergue La Laguna(Puerto Jimenez)
USD 45
Bolita Hostel(Puerto Jimenez)(Great Value!)
USD 34
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed for just one night with my family on the way to Carate, but it was such a lovely place we wished we were staying longer. We were the only guests, but I couldn't understand why it wasn't full. This is such an amazing place, close to town but you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. They have lovely grounds with a nice trail where we saw lots of birds and other wildlife. I honestly can't fault this place, it was very reasonably priced and the food and fruit smoothies were fantastic.Our cabin was clean and had plenty of space for the 4 of us. A special mention must go to Jose and the rest of the staff, who were friendly and attentive without being too intrusive. Altogether one of the unexpected highlights of our trip to Costa Rica!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to go in Puerto Jimenez. The staff are all very nice, had a great yoga class followed by an amazing portobello burger for lunch. The place is beautiful and I would love to come back :) I recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is definitely what I was looking for. A piece of jungle very close to town. If you like yoga, they do lessons in a beautiful yoga deck in the jungle.
The staff and owners are very helpful. I hope to come back sometime soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Cacao Monkeys is a few minute walk from the town but well worth it to be away from the dust and noise of central Puerto Jimenez. The main building is beautifully situated so that while eating the delicious breakfast or other meals you can watch the birds and monkeys that regularly visit the grounds. The cabins are clean and spacious and the hospitality is attentive and friendly. I've stayed here 4 times and always been happy with the accommodations.

Room Tip: All the cabins are equally nice. One cabin may have kitchen facilities.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
cacaomonkeyscr, Director General at Cacao Monkeys, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Hola Leo!!!

Thank you so much! We are always more than happy to receive you here with us! See you next time!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time here, and purposefully rearranged my lodging plans to stay at Cacao Monkey. They have a beautiful easily accessed trail, a comfortable and perpetually accessible lounging space, and the cabins are comfortable. The part I valued most was the kindness of the staff and the efforts made to use organic, locally sourced products. In addition, the property is very close to a busy section of Puerto Jimenez, but you would never know it. Internet works great in the lounging area, but did not work in my room. I preferred this. The option is there, but not constant. The price is also very affordable for groups of two or more, particularly a family of 3 or 4.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
VeroFloresMora, Propietario at Cacao Monkeys, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Hola Zoey!!!

Gracias por tu comentario!

We hope you come back soon! Maybe to do some yoga also! :)

Thank you!