“What a disappointment!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We ate at this restaurant several years ago and it wasn't great, but they re-opened and we thought we would give them another chance! Oh my, it was not good! We ordered a bottle of cabernet and they were out of the first bottle so we ordered another and they brought it to us already opened and it was basically hot! It really seemed as though they had left it outside in the heat, seriously. The salad had brown lettuce and wasn't edible. I think they would have better reviews if they simply served Stouffer's lasagna. All this and our bill was $92! I truly wouldn't complain if I hadn't paid much, I mean you get what you pay for right! So sorry, I really hate to tell the honest truth about our experience, but it is what it is!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Out OG business
Too bad
This was a good place but tried to "upgrade" , moved, tried meat and three ....in an Italian restaurant.....and simply messed up a good thing! Their original food was great! We needed a good Italian restaurant ...come back, go back to the basics in a cozy downtown spot,....

Reviewed 20 June 2015

We planned an 80th birthday lunch for my Mom here. They us up in their banquet room. The food was great, service was great, and the employees were wonderful. They helped make this a great birthday celebration for my Mom.

Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

Recent trip to Casa Napoli. Fried cheese and bread sticks were really good. Entries were flavorful, but all of us had overcooked meat. Service was ok. Prices were a bit high based on food quality. Would consider coming back.

Reviewed 21 December 2014

I have visited many Italian restaurents in the Montgomery, Prattville, Wetumpka and Millbrook area and they all fail in comparison to Casa Napoli. My lady and I have visited this restaurent many times. The staff is always courteous and helpful. They always mention the special of the day upon introducing themselves at your table. Very clean inside and out, and they will set you anywhere you choose within their ability. The food is excellent, along with the wine and other drinks you may desire. The staff are very attentive but also respect your time. If you are in the area, do yourself a favor and stop for lunch or dinner, you will not be dissappointed.