“It was ok”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

Recent trip to Casa Napoli. Fried cheese and bread sticks were really good. Entries were flavorful, but all of us had overcooked meat. Service was ok. Prices were a bit high based on food quality. Would consider coming back.

Reviewed 21 December 2014

I have visited many Italian restaurents in the Montgomery, Prattville, Wetumpka and Millbrook area and they all fail in comparison to Casa Napoli. My lady and I have visited this restaurent many times. The staff is always courteous and helpful. They always mention the special of the day upon introducing themselves at your table. Very clean inside and out, and they will set you anywhere you choose within their ability. The food is excellent, along with the wine and other drinks you may desire. The staff are very attentive but also respect your time. If you are in the area, do yourself a favor and stop for lunch or dinner, you will not be dissappointed.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I love their lemon crusted grouper and the garlic breadsticks. A very good meal at a very reasonable price. The service is very good so you can get in and out during lunch.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

My husband and I decided to try Casa Napoli since they had moved to their new location. I looked at their Facebook page and knew about the specials before we arrived. The atmosphere is comfortable and there was no wait. We had visited the original location several times and were never disappointed by the food and service. This time, we were disappointed with both. The service was inattentive especially since there was no crowd. The food looked appetizing but lacked flavor. I would have informed the management or even the server, if I had been asked but I was not asked by the server and management was nowhere to be found. Even when we left the restaurant, there was no one at the hostess stand to speak to us. We won't return. Too bad, we like to support local restaurants.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stopped by Saturday night on the recommendation of my coworkers. All four of us were immediately impressed with the décor and the friendly faces at the front door. Were immediately seated in a comfortable booth. The special was bacon wrapped scallops with a 10 ounce Ribeye. I'm a meat and potatoes guy and that sounded great. Our server Chris greeted us immediately and offered us a nice glass of wine. My wife ordered a dish called Filet Tips Gorgonzola and one of our friends ordered Lasagna and his wife ordered the Salmon. Each dish was presented perfectly and everyone loved the taste. My steak was cooked perfectly and for an Italian restaurant, I was impressed. The only draw back is the portions are huge and it's tough to get dessert. Everyone I know that eats there has had great experiences. Sounds like some of the people (Ms. J) might have a negative experience because, they had an attitude themselves. Re: I told them that I didn't order sushi. Everyone was pleasant and the experience was top notch for Montgomery.

1  Thank Brad T