“Great Lunches!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I love their lemon crusted grouper and the garlic breadsticks. A very good meal at a very reasonable price. The service is very good so you can get in and out during lunch.

There are newer reviews for Casa Napoli

Reviewed 4 November 2014

My husband and I decided to try Casa Napoli since they had moved to their new location. I looked at their Facebook page and knew about the specials before we arrived. The atmosphere is comfortable and there was no wait. We had visited the original location several times and were never disappointed by the food and service. This time, we were disappointed with both. The service was inattentive especially since there was no crowd. The food looked appetizing but lacked flavor. I would have informed the management or even the server, if I had been asked but I was not asked by the server and management was nowhere to be found. Even when we left the restaurant, there was no one at the hostess stand to speak to us. We won't return. Too bad, we like to support local restaurants.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stopped by Saturday night on the recommendation of my coworkers. All four of us were immediately impressed with the décor and the friendly faces at the front door. Were immediately seated in a comfortable booth. The special was bacon wrapped scallops with a 10 ounce Ribeye. I'm a meat and potatoes guy and that sounded great. Our server Chris greeted us immediately and offered us a nice glass of wine. My wife ordered a dish called Filet Tips Gorgonzola and one of our friends ordered Lasagna and his wife ordered the Salmon. Each dish was presented perfectly and everyone loved the taste. My steak was cooked perfectly and for an Italian restaurant, I was impressed. The only draw back is the portions are huge and it's tough to get dessert. Everyone I know that eats there has had great experiences. Sounds like some of the people (Ms. J) might have a negative experience because, they had an attitude themselves. Re: I told them that I didn't order sushi. Everyone was pleasant and the experience was top notch for Montgomery.

1  Thank Brad T
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped in at Casa Napoli today for lunch. We found the restaurant to be extremely clean, the wait staff attentive, management cordial, and the food excellent. The ambience of the place is pleasing. They use a clean tablecloth for each patron and have cloth napkins. We had Trout Almondine, various salads and vegetables. Each meal was excellent. We plan to return often

1  Thank Mrwayneray
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went for Sunday lunch with extended family. There were nine of us, seven adults with two kids, and reactions ranged from absolutely terrible to very mediocre. The pasta lacked flavor and the fish left a couple of people feeling sick. I can't believe they even ate the fish after I smelled it being brought to the table. The best thing brought to the table were the bread sticks, and they were almost certainly store bought frozen. Avoid this place.