“Not Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went for Sunday lunch with extended family. There were nine of us, seven adults with two kids, and reactions ranged from absolutely terrible to very mediocre. The pasta lacked flavor and the fish left a couple of people feeling sick. I can't believe they even ate the fish after I smelled it being brought to the table. The best thing brought to the table were the bread sticks, and they were almost certainly store bought frozen. Avoid this place.

There are newer reviews for Casa Napoli

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I ordered the Tilapia, and it was not done. I let the waitress know and they brought me another piece, still not done. I told them I ordered blackend not sushi. The owner came over and says to me well 400 other people a day like it. I find that hard to believe, that 400 other people would order it in a single day, and proceeded to tell me we aren't bringing anything else out. Everytime I have ever been there. The management all have sour looks on their face. Now I have eaten there other occasions, for Sunday Lunch and meat and 3 was very good. However, I have also eaten there at night, and everything Italian on their menu taste like it came out of the freezer. I won't darken their doorway again if at all possible.

1  Thank Shannon J
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Last evening 06-21-2014 we had the spaghetti with meat sauce, atrocious, water in the bottom of the plate, the meat sauce was some minced hamburger with little sauce, tasteless! I am 77 years old grew up in an area with lots of Italian immigrants and enjoyed much Italian prepared spaghetti, have visited Italy and again enjoyed spaghetti there, and in no instances was the spaghetti rinsed and the sauce was always flavorful. Casa Napoli you have a lovely inside area, change your spaghetti preparation to meet the ambiance of your store,

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We used to absolutely love this place and tell everyone about it. We planned our anniversary dinner at this restaurant after it moved and were excited about the new location. When we arrived, we were seated in the back. It was a little odd, but cute how they had it set up and with it being our anniversary, we were okay with being away from everyone. We were greeted and hastily asked for a drink order. No wine offering or suggestions. We ordered a bottle anyways because it was what we wanted. The server did not do a wine service at all, let alone a proper wine service. I shook my head and thought perhaps she just was new. She did not ask for or offer an appetizer order, but we wanted one so we ordered the pick 2 appetizer with baked meatballs and toasted ravioli. We loved the ravioli a before and were looking forward to them. We went ahead and ordered our entrees at that time. I asked if there were any specials and the server responded "if they didn't give you a piece of paper with a special on it we don't have one." Uhhh. Ok. So we ordered a meal.. My husband ordered stuffed chicken Marsala and I ordered the steak tips gorgonzola. First our salads came out. They were ok. I had chosen a Caesar salad and it was very heavily dressed and cheese flakes were on the very heavy handed side. Hubby got a garden salad with ranch. He was offered Parmesan which he accepted only to be surprised when the server sprinkled grated canned Parmesan onto his salad. We also received bread sticks that were immediately recognizable as frozen breadsticks that were poorly reheated and soggy. We then received our appetizer. The toasted ravioli had no flavor at all and was from frozen. The meatballs were obviously also from frozen, flavorless, with parts of it freezer burned. We sent them back as they were not even edible. No manager visited the table to see what happened when we sent food back and the server offered no apology. Next came our entrees. My steak tips I should have known would be bad when I was not asked a temp for cooking. The meat was terrible.. Like frozen stew meat that was cooked and then frozen and cooked in a microwave to throw on my plate. The Alfredo sauce tasted jarred. The Gorgonzola cheese was good but heavy handed. They heavily poured basalmic over the top in an attempt to make it more "fancy," but instead it just made it even worse. The spinach was not fresh as indicated on the menu. My husband could barely eat his food. It was flavorless and rubbery like it had been reheated in a microwave. We hastily asked for the check and left. When I reviewed it in their Facebook, my comment was deleted and no one attempted even the slightest apology. We will never be back. Our anniversary dinner was ruined and no one cared at all about quality, service, or repeat customers.

3  Thank Bronwynn N
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We enjoyed great food and service at Casa Napoli! They not only have awesome Italian, they offer other great food choices, as well.